Re: asked for help.

by Rosebud12390

Original Post

asked for help.

★★ Novice

Do you's even care about people complaining because you can't even get back to me you have closed all my case's seen my messages and still nothing. I'm being serious so no hate from people i just wanna know what's going on. 

Message 1 of 6 (477 Views)

Champion

@Rosebud12390, it depends on which section of AHQ you posted in.  Bug Reports differ a lot from the General Discussion and Feedback, or even the Technical Problems sections.  
Also, EA employees do see these forums!  And sometimes they answer them as well, but usually volunteers, like myself, are answsering a lot of the posts , especially here in the General Discussion and Feedback section.  Standard smile

I'm guessing that if you are talking about closed cases, then you are talking about the Bug Report Forum.  If a case was closed it is most likely to either be solved (as in a patch/update) or it has been put in another section (like here) because it didn't seem to be a bug (it might be a technical problem with your paltform, or it might be a Mods or CC problem,  or it might be more of a gameplay issue.)

Is there something in particular you were wondering about? Wondering 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (450 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi thanks for replying i did a bug report and I don't use mods or cc and the problem is double makeup and the eyes for realm of magic are not even the colour like snake eyes are not even green or the snake eyes. I wanna know why it was closed because I know its a glitch/bug and I haven't had a pact update I have tried fixing it like repairing and still doesn't fix it and for sum weird reson my screen goes white getting out of create a sim.

Message 3 of 6 (399 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Rosebud12390, thanks for replying! Angel  I'm relieved you don't use Mods or CC as that makes things  a bit simpler both for you and anyone trying to help you!  
I know which bug you are talking about... I think everyone is affected by that. It is very annoying. Frown
  I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that perhpas this is "closed" on the bug forum becasue they have plenty of evidence, and I would think that means they are working on fixing now.  I know some bugs are more tricky to replicate and if you can't replicate them then it is extremly hard to fix.  So I am hopful this means that they have all the info they need to fix this for everyone! Fingers crossed  (It is also possible that they are working on fixing bugs that are still open, but that on those bugs they could still use more information to help.  But I think in this case they actually don't need any more info, so that is probably why they closed it. Wink  )  

As for the screen going white on entering CAS, I'm not sure.  I would guess that this is either your graphics setting in the game, or your graphics drivers. Wondering  But I'm not tech savvy to say for certain, but it seems similar to other graphical issues that I've heard of .  If it is either of or both of these cases, then it isn't a bug, but something on your end.  While you can adjust your graphics levels in the game, this may or may not help , depending on your graphics card.

To see you Graphics settings in the game, go to the 3 dots in the upper right corner called Options Menu.  Click on that and then choose the 3rd button down called Game Options.  From there the top choice is Graphics, where you will be able to change various graphical aspects of the game, such as overall Graphics Quality, Sims, Objects, View Distance, etc. (you might want to keep notes on what your settings are currently , in case you want to go back to them.) You can change these settings to Low, Medium, High, etc.   When you are finished click the Appy Changes button in the lower right corner of the box. 

I can ask some friends who know more about graphical issues than I do if you want, especially if the problem is due to your graphics card.  Standard smile

Update:  I checked with @crinrict , and your post on the makeup for Spellcasters  was merged wtih a similar post!  So it is still there!  Crinrict has to do that to keep all the similar posts together.  Sometimes they fit perfectly and other times there are enough differences that they dont' get merged.  Here is where your post is: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ROM-Spellcasters-have-duplicate-makeup-in-Catalog/m-p/824...

Another topic your thread could have gone in is the one on the Spellcaster's eyes not beign Supernatural eyes, even when you click on them : https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ROM-Spellcaster-eyes-not-working-properly/td-p/8188305  However, yours was put in the makeup thread. 

Hope this makes you feel a little bit better! Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (387 Views)

★★ Novice

hey I'm still having the same problem again it hasn't been fixed the makeup or the eyes. my graphics are fine nothing wrong with it my laptop is ferly brand new.     

Message 5 of 6 (312 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Rosebud12390, no, the makeup and eyecolor bugs haven't been fixed yet.  They did fix a lot of bugs, but those 2 weren't in the patch notes.  Devil  Hopefully next time! Fingers crossed

As for your other problem, even if your graphics are fine on your computer, you still might be playing with lower graphics options.  Did you check your graphics setting in the game like I suggested? What are they set at? Wondering

Edit to add: Also, it would be helpful if you could post your DxDiag so we can check for errors! Angel

Message 6 of 6 (295 Views)