ask a question

by diopter77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ask a question

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

My issues have been going with the way save an save as. I have also used mac and PC so my saved? my have Issue an as well they go back to 2014. Crin has stated it would not matter you should still be able to play 2014 save. But doing web search on the way sims 4 saves or saves as  has had a issue from the get go. Hmm. 

Message 1 of 6 (661 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ask a question

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide
Message 5 of 6 (599 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Please do not confuse Sims 3 and Sims 4. It makes it hard to follow what you are talking about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (628 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I would just like to game in peace

Message 3 of 6 (617 Views)

Champion

@diopter77 I have scanned your post and am in no way assuming that I am fully understanding your play issues or your question(s), but I am hoping that perhaps I could ask you to clarify a few things.

• Do you play with Mods or CC? (Many of the Mods and CC were broken with the huge patch right before Get Famous, so that could cause issues).
  • You are referring to a lot of alien and other behavior that I'm not sure if you are saying you played/chose or if it just appeared?
  • Are you looking to not have a bunch of odd things there and remove them and repair the game, or are you looking to address some specific odd behaviors?

I'm sorry for any misunderstandings on my part, but if you could clarify the above that may help me understand your needs better. Thank you!

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 4 of 6 (606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Bye

Message 5 of 6 (600 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Are you saying you have an issue saving in the Sims 4? If so please state exactly what the issue are.

@diopter77 wrote:

I am sorry you feel this way. I was comparing the saved issue of sims4 to sims3. IN my opinion.

I would just like to game in peace .....Not a preplexing version. 

Thank you for your opinion. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 6 (591 Views)