Will outdoor retreat come to consle

by wood22222

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Will outdoor retreat come to consle

★ Novice

I don't have a pc to p l ay sims, only a ps4.  And outdoor retreat is a cool game pack and I wonder if it will come to ps4

Message 1 of 4 (546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will outdoor retreat come to consle

Champion

@wood22222, I hope so!  I have a relative that plays TS4 on console and she would like this pack too! Cool  But most of us helping out here are volunteers, and while there are some people here who do work for EA, they either don't know if/when all the packs from the PC will be released to the console or if they do know they can't say anything officially yet.  That being said, I would guess that EA would have plans to eventually make all of the packs {at least all of the Expansion Packs (EPs) and Game Packs (GPs)} available.  They have the most gameplay (as compared to Stuff Packs (SPs) . My guess would be that they would focus on EPs since they are the most important, and then focus on GPs (like Outdoor Retreat), and finally SPs.  But if there is a really popular SP it could take precedence over a less popular GP, but this is just my guess. Wink  So while it would make sense to focus on bringing the older PC packs to the console first, there could always be an outcry for a newer pack that is extremely popular (like how the Vampires GP was already released to Console, even though the Outdoor Retreat came first for the PC). Raised eyebrow

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (529 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@wood22222, I hope so!  I have a relative that plays TS4 on console and she would like this pack too! Cool  But most of us helping out here are volunteers, and while there are some people here who do work for EA, they either don't know if/when all the packs from the PC will be released to the console or if they do know they can't say anything officially yet.  That being said, I would guess that EA would have plans to eventually make all of the packs {at least all of the Expansion Packs (EPs) and Game Packs (GPs)} available.  They have the most gameplay (as compared to Stuff Packs (SPs) . My guess would be that they would focus on EPs since they are the most important, and then focus on GPs (like Outdoor Retreat), and finally SPs.  But if there is a really popular SP it could take precedence over a less popular GP, but this is just my guess. Wink  So while it would make sense to focus on bringing the older PC packs to the console first, there could always be an outcry for a newer pack that is extremely popular (like how the Vampires GP was already released to Console, even though the Outdoor Retreat came first for the PC). Raised eyebrow

Message 2 of 4 (530 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for helping as much as you could.  I know it takes longer for every thing takes longer to get to consle, so i will just have to wait for some time.  i appreciate the help.

Message 3 of 4 (509 Views)

Champion

@wood22222, now this is just a possibility -- a rumor-- but when reading the News section on a site called Sims Community, I ran across an article stating that it is possible that (after Seasons is released) Outdoor Retreat could be the next to be released on Consoles! :eahigh_file:  They are thinking this is a possibility since EA has added a Styled Room to the Library for players to add to their game … and that this room contains an object from the Outdoor Retreat GP! Raised eyebrowStandard smile  The object in question appears to be a tree.  It would seem odd for them to add a tree that comes from a pack that consoles don't have yet.  Large smile

As soon as I read this I thought of you and your wish to have this pack for consoles!  My relative who plays on consoles wanted this pack too, especially since it would go so well with Seasons! Heart

I hope this isn't just a mistake and that y'all really get Outdoor Retreat soon! Cool

Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 4 of 4 (423 Views)