Why can't you not own multi plots

by abisha

Original Post

Why can't you not own multi plots

★★ Novice

I mean i like having few extra houses to my character like 1 vacation house etc.

but i can only own 1 house, also having multi amount of plots allow for new game mechanics like renting them

Message 1 of 4 (446 Views)

Re: Why can't you not own multi plots

Champion

@abisha, nobody know why we can't own multiple lots yet.Disappointed  But most of us are hoping they will allow this someday. Fingers crossed They might be waiting to introduce this feature in some pack in the future, which could mean that the feature will actually be released to everyone in a patch before the pack like they did with the adjustable staircases  they gave us in the patch right before Realm of Magic was released. Wink Then again maybe they don't ever have plans on allowing players to own more than one property! Wondering  

I understand why we don't have cars in the game, but I don't understand why our Sims can't own more than one residential property! Raised eyebrow

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (421 Views)

★ Guide
@abisha Sammeeeeeeeee
I also hope to own more than 1 house. I wanted the parents to have a house, and their teen kids to live at an aparment without having to move the whole household into the apartment.
Or the parents and their child live on separate lots/houses.

Renting an owned house seems like a great idea, but I don't think they will make this feature available even if they added Extra Houses feature. in the future. Because it will require new coding and well, I don't think TS4 wanted to make this especially not many people ask for it.
Message 3 of 4 (406 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah this would be a really fun feature, you can already own multiple stores, vets, and restaurants so I would love it if you could own a holiday home too!

Message 4 of 4 (384 Views)