Re: Why can’t i woohoo anymore?

by kreatora

Original Post

Why can’t i woohoo anymore?

★ Novice

Hi! My name is Diva.

Well so i play the sims 4 PC full expansion pack, i had first boyfriend named Bjorn and i did the try for baby and woohoo with him without marriage. Then i had a daughther and now my daugther grow as a kid. I plan to make her a new lil bro/sis. When i go date with Bjorn the option for woohoo and try for baby is not appear anymore.

Then i make a new relationship with other man and i try to engaged with him to check if the option for woohoo and try for baby is back. But it won’t work.

I read some people who had the same problen with me said it was caused by mods (yes i use some mods) and they said i have to remove all the mods. I tried it too and it won’t work too..

I hope EA Teams can help me to figure out this problem. Thankyou very much 😊

Message 1 of 4 (497 Views)

Is the romance level high enough for your Sims? Do you still see the option when you click on a bed?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (488 Views)

★ Novice

It’s totaly enough. It’s full. I don’t find the option on a bed too..

Message 3 of 4 (465 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@divaantama
Move your mods folder to desktop - game will be create a new empty one. Delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder and fix the game in Origin.
Now first check if you have up to date Dreadpole mods, and then check if all script mods are up to date. Because some mod has caused it.
Paste in new mods folder only this mods you are sure are working properly.
I don't work for EA

Message 4 of 4 (440 Views)