Re: Who else is getting sick of sims canceling actions to wine and complain.

by PugLove888

Original Post

Who else is getting sick of sims canceling actions to wine and complain.

★★★★ Guide

I am getting so sick of sims canceling actions because something less important than them is causing issues.  I never had a sim die in a game yet, but with all the freaken canceling actions, so the freak what that a toddler is in your way, you surely can wait for the stupid thing to cross before you cancel the action saying I can't route to that location because something nonexistent is in there way.

Message 1 of 4 (448 Views)

@Sid1701d9

I don’t understand why anyone would want to cancel the opportunity to have some wine, or rather, some nectar Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 4 (428 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Oh I am talking about sims complaining about being unable to route, I find it hard for a sim to pick up toddler and than click on the high chair, because a lot of times if the toddlers is broadcasting to every sim that he/she needs something and if some other sim goes and talks to toddler, the pickup command fails and the sim does something else.  Also the damn high chair if toddler needs something more than hungry, sims will pick the toddler up out of the high chair as soon as you stick the sim in the chair and go to get food you created for them, than they block the high chair so you put food down on floor and toddler eats food on floor.

Message 3 of 4 (372 Views)

Champion

@Sid1701d9, most of us just don't use highchairs since they are very tricky to use in the game! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (362 Views)