When will Sims 4 Seasons come out?

by VienaVonBoo

Original Post

Re: The sims 4 seasons bug

★★★ Novice

I am annoyed too,  I am in Pacific time, and the expansion that was released, I was able to download and play the day before the release date at 9pm.  I assumed it was because the release  was set on Eastern time and I lucked out.  I figured it would be the same for this one.  Either way it says release day June 21, and it is now officially June 21, so this is definitely marketed, and EA needs to be more clear and consistent.

Message 11 of 22 (433 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry for the stupid question (because I'm an idiot and can't figure stuff out for myself :/) 

But what time would the expansion pack for seasons come out for Texas? The time for Iceland and the UK or whatever, I was trying to figure out the ime differences but my pone has decided not to work Standard smile

Thanks if you answer this

Message 12 of 22 (432 Views)

★ Novice
yes I have a lot of typos but I cant type or speak today
Message 13 of 22 (430 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Definitely not alone. I live in America, and I too got the "release date June 21st". I was anxiously awaiting for the expansion pack to come out. However, it wasn't available. So I look it up, and it's not being released until June 22. Kind of disappointed in the misleading information. So now I wait for another 24 hours. 

Message 14 of 22 (422 Views)

★ Novice

Dang it. I've been waiting all day for the pack Frown

Thanks for the info though

Message 15 of 22 (418 Views)

Re: When will Sims 4 Seasons come out?

★ Novice

wrong 6/21/18

Message 16 of 22 (508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I pre order and June 21st.... Not downloading.....

Message 17 of 22 (444 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Seasons (UK available download time following pre-order?)

★ Novice

I'm also interested. I purchased it and it says fulfilled and that the content has been added;

but when I start the game, it isn't there.

I'm in the US on the west coast.

Message 18 of 22 (395 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Seasons (UK available download time following pre-order?)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. Today is June 21st and I just "pre-ordered" the extension pack but it isn't allowing me to download. It is currently 10:40 PM Central Time in the U.S. where I am.

Message 19 of 22 (387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is coming on the 22nd June.

Message 20 of 22 (398 Views)