Re: When will Island Living reduce in price?

by SheriGR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When will Island Living reduce in price?

★★★ Novice

I live in Thailand, and the price for all the expansion packs from Get to Work to Get Famous is, at the moment, 999 THB. When island living was released, it was, and still is, 1,300 THB. I assume that all the expansion packs were 1,300 THB when they first came out, but since I have only start playing June this year, I don’t know at which point the previous expansion packs lowered their prices.

My question is: When will the price for Island Living be reduced to 999 THB? Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (259 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Kaninop 

There is currently a 'The Sims 4' sale. 'Island Living' is not included in the sale (since it is brand new). This sale ends on July 18, 2019 (10am PDT ). This would explain the price differences you are seeing, I assume. If you would like to get Island Living on sale I would recommend checking weekly for sales, as EA does cycle through placing various EPs and packs on sale (and the base game). Unfortunately, we do not know their sale schedule/plans.

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/deals/simssale

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (230 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Kaninop 

There is currently a 'The Sims 4' sale. 'Island Living' is not included in the sale (since it is brand new). This sale ends on July 18, 2019 (10am PDT ). This would explain the price differences you are seeing, I assume. If you would like to get Island Living on sale I would recommend checking weekly for sales, as EA does cycle through placing various EPs and packs on sale (and the base game). Unfortunately, we do not know their sale schedule/plans.

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/deals/simssale

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)