When can I purchase Realm of Magic?

by cwillis0725

Original Post

When can I purchase Realm of Magic?

★★ Novice

When will the Game Pack Realm of Magic be available for purchase? I know it is releasing on September 10th, but I have money now and would like to pre-order. Thank you.

Message 1 of 14 (3,715 Views)

Re: When can I purchase Realm of Magic?

[ Edited ]
Champion

@cwillis0725, for PC and Mac it is coming on September 10.  For consoles it is October 15! Party hatWizard

Don't know when you can purchase it but it should be soon since it is a GP. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 14 (3,709 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for the reply, but I am looking for a pre-order date.

Message 3 of 14 (3,705 Views)

Champion

@cwillis0725, sorry, I was excited! :eahigh_file:  But EPs you can pre order ahead of time, while SPs you can't preorder at all.  I think you can pre order GPs similar to EPs but I could be mistaken. Wondering

Message 4 of 14 (3,697 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@cwillis0725, turns out I was mistaken... Only Expansion Packs are available for Pre-Order! Devil  Well, at least you won't have to wait long! September is just 3 weeks away! Party hat

Edit:  I meant to say September 10th (not Sept. 3rd) . Oops

Message 5 of 14 (3,608 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@cwillis0725 I would wait to pre-order, although I am buzzing to buy it too.
There was an issue last time when Island Living came out that had so many people who pre-ordered get a glitch with the payment which then could not get the game to download. I had to get in contact with EA for help.
It was sorted but a headache and messy for the first few hours before I was able to get the help I needed to EA. Would wait a little while, but at least it's coming soon Standard smile
Message 6 of 14 (3,064 Views)

Champion

@RogueToad16, and @cwillis0725 , there is no "waiting to pre-order" because there is no pre-order.Wink (And even if there was, you wouldn't "wait" for it, you would just pre-order it Angel).  So there is not choice … we all have to wait to purchase it the moment it is available! Frown  But it is only a week and a half away, so that's good! :eahigh_file:

Message 7 of 14 (3,037 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@PugLove888 Amen! :D I don't care that it comes out on a Tuesday. I am going to be so tired on Wednesday because I am going to be on the new pack for HOURS! Really want to see what is new and what our Sims can do.
Message 8 of 14 (2,906 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@RogueToad16Lol, that's likely what will happen with me as well. Gonna spend the first few hours just looking around at everything, all the lots, new objects, clothes. Then spend the next few days going through the story.

Probably spend the next month making up story ideas and converting come existing sims to wizards.

Message 9 of 14 (2,894 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Psychotps Been doing that myself with the stories. Standard smile
Since the Island Living release, I've been playing this family since the 1860s, every generation going at 20 years (1860, 1880, 1900, 1920, 1940, 1960, 1980, currently 2000s).
It's quite tricky and challenging to find diverse outfits and hairstyles for all the sims in the family, and for them not having a TV :D lol.
I could totally make the Realm of Magic fit in as part of a future apocalyptic era.
Message 10 of 14 (2,820 Views)