by crinrict

Original Post

Wallpaper not given Category

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Spa Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Search for the 'Sweet Pea' wallpaper, or checking the Siding or Brick categories for it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The wallpaper 'Sweet Pea' hasn't been given any categories, and thus can't be found in any of the categories outside of 'All'
What do you expect to see? The Sweet Pea wallpaper in it's appropriate categories.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The Wallpaper 'Sweet Pea' hasn't been given any categories. It should be in the Siding or Masonry categories, but it has neither. It can only be found if you search by All.

Message 1 of 4 (435 Views)

Re: Wallpaper not given Category

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Slembii Which pack is this wall paper from ? Could you post a picture ?

Found it.

For me it's under Paneling.

Is it not categorized there for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (402 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict So it is. Whoops.
Even so, it seems strange to only be there when the other variants are in that category, masonry, and siding. Seems more like an oversight rather than a bug then.
Message 3 of 4 (372 Views)

Hero
@Slembii Don't know what the reasoning behind it is.

Moving this to game discussion as feedback for now. Will forward as feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (356 Views)