Re: Username Change???

by porr44

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Username Change???

★★★ Newbie

I've noticed with the new Sims 4 Forum I am unable to change my username to what I want. I would like my username to actually match my origin ID (It's whats gonna come up on the gallery)

I'd like to change it to Vettlune.

Message 1 of 7 (10,308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

i think you can't choose/change  your username as it is your username from the TS3 site as  usernames cannot/could not  be changed on the sims 3 the username has just carried over

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (11,216 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

i think you can't choose/change  your username as it is your username from the TS3 site as  usernames cannot/could not  be changed on the sims 3 the username has just carried over

Message 2 of 7 (11,217 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

There is a way to change your username on sims 4 go to your origin and when it pops up click "view my profile" (bottom left corner) then on the top right in orange it says edit on EA.com click that it will take you to a website after that click "edit" next to "basic information" it will there let you change your ID (your name in the game but not your email to log in) then save it and log into sims 4 and if your check in the gallery it will have your new username Standard smile

Message 3 of 7 (9,824 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes but in my case if you go a bit down u will see a tap named Game Specific Identities,for me it says Sims and then next to it my dumb name lol.

Message 4 of 7 (8,318 Views)

Hero

The user name/game identity for the Sims was set up during Sims 3 times and can't be changed unfortunately. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (8,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do not understand

Message 6 of 7 (2,713 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ghribraouf, please do not bump older threads such as this.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much information as possible. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (2,684 Views)