Original Post

Accepted Solution

Uncontrollable Hissing Animation without the Weakness

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a vampire, do not give them the uncontrollable hissing weakness.
What happens when the bug occurs? Despite not having the weakness, the vampire will very frequently perform the animation for it.
What do you expect to see? Vampires that do not have the uncontrollable hissing weakness should not be performing the animation for it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Seasons

I've noticed something with my vampires that I've never noticed happening prior to Seasons. After Seasons, vampires frequently perform the uncontrollable hissing animation despite not even having that weakness. It doesn't seem to cause the usual relationship hit, though. They just do the animation and make the noises.

Message 1 of 5 (4,226 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [V] Uncontrollable Hissing Animation without the Weakness

★★★ Guide

@crinrict

After looking into it, I've found out that I've mistaken the default idle animation for uncontrollable hissing.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (4,169 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Added as needs input for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (4,132 Views)

★★ Guide

I think that's just a normal Vampire idle animation.

The uncontrollable hissing has a different animation, it's more jerky and they hiss more violently.

I think you can see the difference by observing Vladislaus Straud, if you don't want to give one of your own Sims that weakness.

Message 3 of 5 (4,114 Views)

Hero

Tagging @Lorraine-Simmer to see @Iyasenu input.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (4,083 Views)

★★★ Guide

@crinrict

After looking into it, I've found out that I've mistaken the default idle animation for uncontrollable hissing.

Message 5 of 5 (4,170 Views)