Re: Um, How do I post on The Sims Forums?

by Amistri2015

Original Post

★ Novice

how do i post a message on a thread?

Message 11 of 69 (1,828 Views)

Hero

There should be a leave a comment section at the end of each page of a thread

Leave.jpg

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 69 (1,825 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My problem is I CAN'T POST... and If I can't post, how do I level up?!Embarrassed

Message 13 of 69 (1,794 Views)

Hero

Even on existing threads ?

Are you getting any errors ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 69 (1,789 Views)

★ Novice

i had the same problem!! i had all these ideas for challenges and i couldnt figure out how to post them. xD

Message 15 of 69 (1,781 Views)

★★ Novice

How do you become a Full Member then? I really want to know!!!!!!!

Message 16 of 69 (1,762 Views)

★★ Novice

You need to become a full member! When I first joined I wanted to start one too but there was no option! Now there is an option to post and I'm a full member!

The Wait Time Sucks Tho!

Message 17 of 69 (1,758 Views)

Hero

You can find all the info in this thread

Member or new Member? Everything you need to know Wink

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 69 (1,746 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I shouldn't have to level up.  I don't care how many bots caused issued.  Lots of programs are available to prevent bots from taking over.  EA has the ability to have some one write a program.  I feel like I am being punished even though I have been a member of EA since I can't even remember when.  I just know that I was playing Club Pogo for a long time before I got interested in Sims 4.  

Forcing players/customers to use a point system to voice their opinions/critiquing their products is unprofessional.  It is not our job to control the bots.  I don't waste my time sitting on Forums to "point up".  I come to check out what is going on in the game, other players' ideas or issues.  I come to offer some ideas of my own but I am not allowed to post because they consider me a NEW member still!  This system is wrong.  There may be some people that enjoy clicking or commenting just to do it.  I am not one of them.  This system offends me as a gamer, as an adult and as a fan of Sims 4!

P.S.- I won't return to see any comments for a long time.  I would if they sent out a email or a message saying that I got a response.  

Message 19 of 69 (1,680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know right and if anything it just makes problems worse.It leads people with general issues with their game that hasn't been brought up in any existing threads just floating forcing them to desperately try and fix the problem on their own instead of posting a thread where someone who already has an answer on the issue can give them advice.It's stupid.There could easily be put fix so there would be less spam, possibly having a timer that has people wait out a certain amount of time before posting again, having the system scan your post where if it finds an already existing post that asks the same question as yours, it sends you to it.There are many ways they could have gone about the issue.

Message 20 of 69 (1,645 Views)