by Player_qe38v2wp

Original Post

Torendi Tower Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try creating a pool in the Torendi Tower Garden
What happens when the bug occurs? When i try to create pool in the Torendi Tower Penthouse Garden, the game says i cant edit unowned area. The affected area is: when your back is facing the wall and you’re looking forward, the furthest 7/8 rows. I was able to change the fencea and delete all greenery though, even on the “unowned” land.
What do you expect to see? A beautiful pool in the corner of my garden. Aka, being able to build in the garden.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 6 (2,185 Views)

Re: Torendi Tower Bug

★★ Apprentice
@Simplelegant i remember that pools/fountains cannot be build on areas of the tower that would stick out. example: if on the bottom floor of the building, there is an open area (like a balcony) you wont be able to build there because the pool/fountain pond would stick out of the mock bottom building. that happens on all lots. does it have an open area where you wanna do the pool?
Message 2 of 6 (2,170 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope, it is solid. There are fake apartments under it.

Message 3 of 6 (2,162 Views)

★★ Apprentice

sorry to argue, but its a balcony. a few shots so you can see it. remember that in the corner there is a weird turn as well, since there is a building spoof corner. leaving a few shots to show you where you can place the pool and where not.

Message 4 of 6 (2,153 Views)

@Simplelegant 

As @Player_qe38v2wp has explained, you cannot build a pool over the empty space/terrace below. This is not a bug.

08-15-19_7:29:30 PM.png

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 5 of 6 (2,119 Views)

Hero
@Simplelegant Moving this to game info for further discussion if needed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (2,111 Views)