Too much cc?

by poobear1

Original Post

Re: Too much cc?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @poobear1 (& @PugLove888 )

I really don't think 250 cc is much at all. Now having said that you haven't really mentioned any specific problem - that you may / may not be experiencing apart from is it too much?

I use 1000's of cc/mods with no real problem, also they need regular maintenance and checking on a very regular basis.

Please check this post, go through it thoroughly to sort and look for any 'broken/corrupted' cc/mods.

Also, if you're concerned with the specifications and usage of the shared pc, simply check them.. I use a program called 'Speccy' - it can give you an excellent snapshot of all the pc specifications, including RAM (most important) and overall storage, graphics and much more about your pc.  It's also good to use cc cleaner (free program) to clean your pc from time to time. (especially when downloading cc) Once you have 'Speccy' (free version) run it and check it alongside SIms PC Requirements (keeping in mind prior comments re cc/mods)

Hope this helps you,

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. Standard smile
I have no connection to EA

Message 11 of 11 (235 Views)