Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The Sims 4

by AnnieMaxwell

Original Post

Highlighted

The Sims 4

★★★★ Novice

Anyone have this issue with Sims 4? Once I go to a Sims home, I cannot actively play with that Sim, the Sim is not there, and the home is empty even though the SIM window states that the Sim is home. I have no control over the Sim. The only time I may be able to actively control the Sim is if I visit another location with that Sim but once I take the Sim to their home residence, I encounter this problem. 

In addition, if I have a Sim household with many members, I may be able to actively control 2-3 out of 5 or 6 household members Once I take a Sim out to explore and return them to their home, I have lost activity control of all the Sims in that household. So essentially, it is a similar problem as in above.

I have tried the Reset Sim cheat codes. I have uninstalled Origin and reinstalled. I started a new game and noticed that I do not have this issue in a new game However, all the Sim households I created in the previous game are nonexistent in the new game and I would like to continue utilizing the Sims in the current game. 

Is this making sense? Lol. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 1 (93 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help