The Sims 4 is getting a Moschino Stuff Pack

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

The Sims 4 is getting a Moschino Stuff Pack

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
Calling all Fashionista's.

The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is coming soon to PC, Mac, Xbox One and Playstation! Not only will your Sims dress in Moschino-branded looks, but they'll be able to work in totally new ways. Check it out:

Fierce Fashion
Jeremy Scott is known for his tongue-in-cheek designs so you just know the Moschino stuff pack is going to bring it! Branded bomber jacket, pink Mary Jane pumps...a dress covered in Moschino bears?! How about some sweet décor surprises for your Sims Photo studio? Standard smile

You Betta Work
We've talked about the freelance career before, but the Moschino Stuff Pack offers something totally unique. Keep reading here for more details on that.

ts4-sp15-official-screens-01-004-4k-1.png.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.png

When can you start?
The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack launches on PC and Mac on August 13, 2019 and to PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One on September 3, 2019.

You can also find Moschino capsule collection items in The Sims FreePlay on September 3, 2019 and in The Sims Mobile on September 11, 2019. How cool is that?! 

Looking forward to more Moschino Madness? Share your thoughts in this discussion thread!

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 1 (357 Views)