The Sims 4 Seasons - Available June 22nd!

by EA_Mai

Original Post

The Sims 4 Seasons - Available June 22nd!

EA app Team
SEA-SONS! SEA-SONS! SEA-SONS!

Simmers, we’ve heard you loud and clear. So, it’s time to reveal one of our biggest, brightest, sometimes-stormiest packs yet. The Sims 4 Seasons is coming to PC and Mac on June 22, 2018!

Picture this: A flurry of snow gently falls from the sky. The fireplace roars. Fuzzy sweaters abound. Hot cocoa is being sipped. The house is decorated for the holidays.

Can you smell the pine tree? Can you see the twinkling lights? Can you believe how much this will change your game forever? Drop your impressions, reactions, comments and weather appropriately dressed Sims below!

Find out more in our blog!

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Message 1 of 53 (2,067 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons - Available June 22nd!

Champion (Retired)

Yeah Seasons.:eahigh_file: Clapping in my hands.Thumbs up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 53 (2,056 Views)

Champion (Retired)

And there are sprinklers for my garden.Fingers crossed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 53 (2,055 Views)

Season for Sims 4

★ Novice

Is sims 4 season true.

Message 4 of 53 (2,041 Views)

Re: Season for Sims 4

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @AliValentine

As true as it can be :eahigh_file:

You can read the official article here and watch the trailer below Wink

/Ataashi

PS I moved your post to The Sims 4 forum Standard smile

Message 5 of 53 (2,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just preordered the game… Can I play the new content now or do I have to wait until the release date?

Message 6 of 53 (1,997 Views)

Re: How do I play Sims 4 Seasons

★★★ Newbie
Not sure but i feel like you have to wait until the release date
Message 7 of 53 (1,998 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @haliekmeador,

@saltsukka12 is correct, the game is available for you to pre-order right now, but the game won't be playable until the release on June 22nd.

If you get the chance to go to EA Play in Los Angeles this year, the game will also be playable there. More info here.

Cheers,
-Mai

Message 8 of 53 (1,983 Views)

★ Guide
Will there be a new world!?!?!?!!!
Message 9 of 53 (1,972 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @maiya3694,

The Sims 4 Seasons won't include a new world because the team wanted to focus on bringing seasons and weather to all the existing worlds and neighbourhoods.

@all we will discover more details of the pack with The Climates, a family you can read about in our blog: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/news/meet-the-climates

Less than a month for the release!
-Mai
Message 10 of 53 (1,963 Views)