Re: The Sims 4: Realm of Magic is coming soon!

by TheSimsDemon

Original Post

The Sims 4: Realm of Magic is coming soon!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
2zsj4vjx24ka.jpg

The Sims 4 Realm of Magic is coming! 

This one has been a long time brewing, and we hope you’re entranced by The Sims™ 4: Realm of Magic*. Check out the trailer for a small preview of what's coming in this game pack. :eahigh_file:

(Did you spot Glimmerbrook? What about the dueling spellcasters? >w<)

When can you start?

The Sims 4 Realm of Magic is coming to PC and Mac on September 10, 2019 and console on October 15, 2019Click this link to learn more about this otherworldly pack

Are you as hyped as I am?Standard smile Share your thoughts below!
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 41 (1,598 Views)

Champion (Retired)

"Are you as hyped as I am?"
Well let's see .... does watching the trailer countless (lost track) times count as excited?
Or that I already have my Apprentice Spellcasters already lined up?
Then yes .... I am a bit excited... ahem excuse me ....

{{Runs around flailing excitedly - passes out - gets up and runs around some more.}}

[[No Simmers were injured in the preceding action. But now I need a nap... ]]

Is it September 10th yet? Heart Wizard

- EQ Avid Sims Player

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 2 of 41 (1,561 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EuphorialQueen, and @EA_Lanna , I'm excited for this as well! Wizard (Maybe not quite as excieted as @EuphorialQueen , but still excited nonetheless! :eahigh_file:

The special effects look great, as does Glimmerbrook (such a lovely name!).  I also really like many, if not all, of the clothing, jewelry and hairstyles! And that house is stunning! Raised eyebrowHeart I can't wait to see what all the expert builders do with the Build/Buy objects! Party hat (I tend to build Sims and Sim families more than buildings, but that is why I love the Gallery so much! Wink)

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 41 (1,546 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Same @EuphorialQueen!! 😱 I must have watched the trailer at least 20 times too. 😂 The Realm of Magic trailer be like:

Hocus Pocus Disney GIF

There was something new every time I looked. Seriously can't wait for this!

OMG yes, @PugLove888  all of the love for the Gallery. Heart The uploads to the Gallery are going to so amazing, definitely looking forward to seeing what Simmers creates. Absolutely dying to find out where this secret trail into the Glimmerbrook woods leads too. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 41 (1,526 Views)

Champion

@EA_Lanna, & @EuphorialQueen , I agree there is a lot of detail in the trailer! NerdStandard smile 

Yes, while I sometimes build my own houses, they aren't very good so I rely on the Gallery to supply my plethora of families that I make! :eahigh_file: On the flip side, I think some builders rely on the Gallery in order to quickly place Sims to play-test their creations! Its a win/win situation ! Heart

Spoiler
@EA_Lanna I'll send you a PM with the name of the song and the artist -- the non-Simslish version is not really appropriate here. Raised eyebrow

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 41 (1,518 Views)

★★★ Novice

You know very well people are going to use this for the wrong reasons. *cough* killing sims en masse *cough*

Message 6 of 41 (1,477 Views)

★ Apprentice

LOVEEEEEE THIS. Super excited! It's coming out ONE day before my birthday sooooooo I know what I'm getting. 

Was watching the livestream with my best friend and we were both screaming from excitement.

Message 7 of 41 (1,383 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Lanna I watched the trailer IMMEDIATELY! I had literally just woken up from a 3 hour sleep, had not eaten in hours and was in a mood, but I got super excited when I saw it pop up :D.
It looks INSANE!...As in insanely wicked of course.
The world looks so complex and diverse and....other big creative words to describe my inner thoughts of 'Uh-ma-gud! I need this now! :P
Can't wait for the pack!
Hope the new adventures are killer!
Message 8 of 41 (1,382 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I waited for the launch of the trailer, even though I was at work, and my friends and I were texting back and forth about it. I don't think I've ever been more excited about a pack before this one! Everything looks so amazing!! And I can't wait to get a familiar - I loved seeing some of the possible options!

Message 9 of 41 (1,365 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yay!!! Glimmerbrook looks like it has a vibe similar to TS3’s Moonlight Falls, which I’ve been hoping to see in TS4 ever since Vampires came out. I do still hope to see more supernatural creatures like fairies, genies, werewolves, etc. in the future but it looks like with TS4 these alternative life forms are being released as individual aspects of different packs, which I’m not mad about! Spacing out the release of different life forms gives simmers more time to play and experiment with each of them I think.  So I’ll just have to be patient and hope we see more in future releases! As for this release, fingers crossed that there will be some build and buy mode items I can use to recreate some of my favorite TS3 gypsy style lots!

Message 10 of 41 (1,342 Views)