Re: [Info] Take part in the creation of a new Stuff Pack

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Champion

@rominamateus , while they might incorporate some of style A in a future pack, they won't in this Eco friendly pack since style B won the vote.  I wanted food preservation but that lost out to laundry in the vote, so that ship has also sailed! Frown   Let's hope we both get what we want in a later pack! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 21 of 65 (1,847 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Are you ready for the next vote? It's time to choose a name for the pack!

You can read here details on the development progress, and you can find here the survey to let us know your vote. Standard smile

SP13 dev

Voting ends on September 8th, 2017 at 10AM PT.

Which will be the chosen name? Thinking

Message 22 of 65 (1,593 Views)

Champion

@EA_Mai, thanks for the info and links!  The development process is very interesting. Nerd  

I voted for Rustic Home Stuff (Rustic Lifestyle to me implied a more involved pack like a Game Pack or Expansion Pack IMHO).  I picked the rustic choice of titles because that is what I'm looking forward to most in this pack.Standard smile  While I enjoyed laundry when we had it in TS3, that isn't my favorite part of the upcoming pack.  I do suspect though that one of the Laundry titles will win since that is what most people wanted this pack to be.  Wink

That rug looks cool -- like Southwestern inspired!  and I love the round table & wicker chairs.   And the washboard is just adorable! Heart

Message 23 of 65 (1,584 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

And the pack is officially named... The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff! Thanks for helping us select it!

laundry

The last vote starts today! You have until September 15th, 2017 at 10AM PT to let us know which icon you would like to see as the icon of the pack: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IconVote

You can read more details about the development here: https://www.thesims.com/news/laundry-day-icon

Have fun choosing!

-Mai

Message 24 of 65 (1,532 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm so excited for this pack, and curious about when we will be able to buy it Standard smile

Message 25 of 65 (1,509 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @EvaLisahihi,

A release date hasn't been announced yet, but we will keep you updated!

For now... the icon that won the vote is...:

CestaRopa

You can read all the details about the results of the vote in SimGuruGraham's announcement post: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/925209/stuff-pack-name-icon-vote-results

Votes are over, but the pack is still in development!

Are you happy with the chosen icon? Standard smile

-Mai

Message 26 of 65 (1,517 Views)

Champion

@EA_Mai, thanks for keeping us updated!  I missed the icon vote due to family obligations in real life, so thanks for that info!  It goes well with the winning title!

I'm taking that the green blocked items in the picture you included are a bag of laundry and all available places that bag can be placed; and that the yellow blocked items are clothesline/drying rack, hamper, washer, dryer, and wash tub with washing board, as well as two piles on the floor. Wink

Message 27 of 65 (1,503 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I know the voting is over but I just had to say style B is so beautiful! I like style A, it is very cute and chic but style b is just freaking adorable and gorgeous! I love all the vibrant beautiful colors. Everything is so cute<3 Standard smile

Message 28 of 65 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I love the winning pack! I am so excited and I can't wait till it is released! Thank you Sims team, you do an amazing awesome job! Looking forward to see all that you guys(and ladies) have in store for the awesome game of Sims 4 @EA_Mai !!! HeartStandard smile

Message 29 of 65 (1,044 Views)

EA app Team

It's great to read you like it, @redashxo! Standard smile

SimGuruGraham shared this screenshot a while ago, and you just reminded me to post it (click to make it bigger) Wink

LaundryPackObjects

Message 30 of 65 (1,024 Views)