Re: The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Edition

by ivrognard

Original Post

The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Edition

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i bought The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe thinking it had all expansion packs (specifically pets) since many people said its supposed to but it did not it only had the regular Sims 4 and the digital deluxe is more money so did i spend my money for nothing? Someone please help

Message 1 of 5 (4,012 Views)

Hero

HI @lolbuddy05

the deluxe version doesn't contain any EPs. It has some other stuff that the standard edition doesn't have but none of the packs. 

Did you buy it on Origin ? If so, you should be able to get a refund through the great game guarantee and buy the standard Edition instead.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (3,987 Views)

[ Edited ]

@lolbuddy05  

The Deluxe Edition has the following additional content:

1. Life of the Party Digital Content - some outfits and furniture

2. Up All Night - some items 

3. Awesome Animal Hats - some fun hats, but i did not used those much

4. The Sims 4 soundtrack

Overall, this is a nice deal only if you are a die-hard Sims fan and want all the available content. The Deluxe Edition was never advertised as having any expansions, game packs or stuff packs.

You can see what both editions have on the Origin store page

With the launch of the Cats and Dogs expansion, a new edition was made available. It includes Sims 4 Standard Edition, the Deluxe upgrade and the Cats and Dogs expansion, but there is no complete edition for Sims 4, so you will have to purchase any other expansion, game pack or stuff pack separately

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 5 (3,975 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ivrognard

The bundle you mention also include the Digital Deluxe content.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (3,968 Views)

[ Edited ]

Strange, but the bundle description only mentions Sims 4 Standard Edition and Cats and Dogs. Good to know, though. I can't check as i've bought the Sims 4 and the Deluxe upgrade in a sale a long time ago. Maybe @crinrict can find out more, as she's one of the resident Sims experts 

P.S. nevermind. I've corrected the post. Somehow i've missed that. Blame the post Black Friday stress.Wink

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 5 of 5 (3,963 Views)