The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition Origin Premier, Not full game?

by CowEater87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition Origin Premier, Not full game?

★★ Apprentice

I just got The Sims 4 with my Premier Subscription and I noticed that there are a lot of expansions that are not included like Vampires (I think is the name) but I thought that owning (Monthly) the Deluxe edition via Premier would give me all the content for the game? Similar how they did for SimCity 5?

So what comes with the Digital Deluxe Edition then?

Message 1 of 4 (944 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition Origin Premier, Not full game?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @CowEater87 

The Digital Deluxe Edition is the 'Deluxe' base game package it is a fully playable game.. and includes a few 'extras' such as: 

Enjoy exclusive content only available in The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe:

• Life of the Party Digital Content featuring the Flaming Tiki Bar and sleek, stylized outfits for your Sims
• Up All Night Digital Content featuring the Laser Light Show, fun decorations, and outrageous party costumes
• The Sims 4 Soundtrack —a digital soundtrack featuring music from the game.

There are a lot of stuff packs and expansion packs and so on, these have always been sold separately as it also gives people the option of whether to include what content in their game.

With Premier: it includes the following, (which would not include all sorts of 'extra' packs for games since release, of course Full Game always refers to 'prior' to expansions/extra packs just like with Origin Access - does not include 'extras' - just 'Base/Full Game)

• Play the full game before launch. Get new EA games first, access to a huge collection of games you can play whenever you want and a 10% discount on Origin digital purchases

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. Standard smile
I have no connection to EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (984 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @CowEater87 

The Digital Deluxe Edition is the 'Deluxe' base game package it is a fully playable game.. and includes a few 'extras' such as: 

Enjoy exclusive content only available in The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe:

• Life of the Party Digital Content featuring the Flaming Tiki Bar and sleek, stylized outfits for your Sims
• Up All Night Digital Content featuring the Laser Light Show, fun decorations, and outrageous party costumes
• The Sims 4 Soundtrack —a digital soundtrack featuring music from the game.

There are a lot of stuff packs and expansion packs and so on, these have always been sold separately as it also gives people the option of whether to include what content in their game.

With Premier: it includes the following, (which would not include all sorts of 'extra' packs for games since release, of course Full Game always refers to 'prior' to expansions/extra packs just like with Origin Access - does not include 'extras' - just 'Base/Full Game)

• Play the full game before launch. Get new EA games first, access to a huge collection of games you can play whenever you want and a 10% discount on Origin digital purchases

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. Standard smile
I have no connection to EA

Message 2 of 4 (985 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Awesome, Thank you for clarifying! 

Message 3 of 4 (927 Views)

★★ Pro

You're welcome @CowEater87

It can get confusing Standard smile

Don't forget to mark the prior answer as having been the solution, to help other people with the same issue. Wink

Sasha

Happy Simming

Message 4 of 4 (923 Views)