The Sims 4: Connect

by AtomicMango2006

Original Post

The Sims 4: Connect

★★ Novice

'The Sims 4: Connect' is a conceptual expansion pack that features multiplayer mode and servers. A new world/server (or galaxy should I say) is introduced called the Simolaverse, which features planets where your sim can meet and chat with others. Although the Simolaverse is online, if you wish to play with friends on a wifi connection you can join any other world (Willow Creek, San Myshuno etc.).
You would also get the opportunity to create an avatar. Your avatar is basically a sim that you control and use in multiplayer mode. You can edit this avatar in CAS at any time.
In the Simolaverse, you can create a private 'planet', where you and anyone else you wish to play with can join, build together and chat. The only difference from the wifi multiplayer mode is that on your private planet you do not have to be on the same wifi.

What do you think about this possible expansion pack? I love the idea... Do you? Feedback would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (281 Views)

Re: The Sims 4: Connect

Champion (Retired)

That would require a completely new game not just an expansion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (275 Views)