TS4 Product Code

by Kittykatlove445

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TS4 Product Code

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I bought TS4 last year and a few days ago it asked me to put  in my Product code to continue playing. When I had gotten the game, I had just deleted the email because I thought I wouldn't have to use it again. Also, when I tried to click on Game Properties, it didn't let me. Could someone please tell me how to get the email back? Thanks!

Message 1 of 7 (501 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TS4 Product Code

Hero (Retired)

@Kittykatlove445 wrote:

When I went to my game library, all that popped up was the Sims 4. I tried to click on Game Properties, but it wouldn't respond. Is there any other way to get the code?

Did you used to have other games, besides The Sims 4, installed on your computer? I think you might have logged in with a different email / account. Try logging out of Origin, then try any other email address / password combos you might have used last year. (It's easy to accidentally forget which email you used, especially if you click "remember me" and have to log in after an update a year later)

If you have accidentally made a second account and want to use your new email, follow these instructions to move to your new email: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/accidental-second-ea-account/#move-account

Happy Simming!

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (426 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Once you have redeemed a code it is tied to your account so just log in to Origin with the account you have the Sims 4 on and you will find it in your Game Library.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (482 Views)

★★ Novice

When I went to my game library, all that popped up was the Sims 4. I tried to click on Game Properties, but it wouldn't respond. Is there any other way to get the code?

Message 3 of 7 (457 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Just click the game and select play no need for a code since it already has been redeemed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 7 (449 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Kittykatlove445 wrote:

Did you used to have other games, besides The Sims 4, installed on your computer? I think you might have logged in with a different email / account. Try logging out of Origin, then try any other email address / password combos you might have used last year. (It's easy to accidentally forget which email you used, especially if you click "remember me" and have to log in after an update a year later)

If you have accidentally made a second account and want to use your new email, follow these instructions to move to your new email: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/accidental-second-ea-account/#move-account

Happy Simming!

Message 5 of 7 (427 Views)

★★ Novice

It worked! Thank you so much.

Message 6 of 7 (371 Views)

Hero (Retired)
So glad you were able to find it. Thanks for accepting the solution; it helps others with the same problem. Happy Simming!
Message 7 of 7 (335 Views)