Re: Sulani mana Trait

by Costa

Original Post

Sulani mana Trait

★★★ Guide

Hello all,

i would like to know how to obtain the Sulani Mana trait without cheat. 

Can you help me? 

Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (4,841 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Costa Apparently this trait is inherited only. I also saw a number of articles mentioning cheats for this, but it sounds like you saw those. Wink

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 6 (4,803 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello @SheriGR and thanks for reply.

I already saw the simsvip article.

I saw also this post on thesims.com https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17132167/#Comment_17132167 

"if their connection with the Island is high enough they will get this trait. " created some confusion.

Anyway i can ask to an elemental to live in my house, use the ambrosia and turn him in live mode, so i can have a kid with him. Probably the kid will get the trait.

Or maybe if your reputation is high enough with elementals they will give you this trait, it isn't clear.

Message 3 of 6 (4,784 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@CostaIf you want the trait without cheats i would try things like what you said. If it is inherited I assume there are methods to finagle getting it inherited for a future sim. Sounds like a great challenge! 

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Trait_(The_Sims_4) states that this is an inherited trait  "From summoning Island Elementals (requires child of the islands). Inheritable trait." So... perhaps you can hunt down various in-game sims that have the trait combo you need to have a baby with.

You probably know all of that, but I thought I would share, just in case. 

Have fun!

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 4 of 6 (4,764 Views)

Message 5 of 6 (4,460 Views)

Champion

@Costaand @SheriGR  -- this is so funny because I was saw the Carl's Sims 4 Guide video on this right before you posted the link to it.Raised eyebrow  But I stepped away from my computer for a few hours and when I came back I saw this thread and was going to include the link! Large smile:eahigh_file:  

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 6 (4,450 Views)