Suggestions?

by burin077

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suggestions?

★★★★★ Guide

Good evening Sims 4 Multiverse:

I was wondering if there's an area on the forums where I can propose/submit suggestions, or if any such place exists for the game? I've been trying to find a resource for this all over the net and haven't really had much luck; I've had a lot of luck with submitting bugs/glitches since this forum has the Bug Reports section, but nothing I can find either on Answers HQ or not.

Some direction would be appreciated, or at least an answer of "No, there's not" or such would be lovely.

- B

Message 1 of 6 (629 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Suggestions?

Champion

@burin077, you are free to make suggestions here; in fact, many people do so! Standard smile  Usually it is the volunteers like myself who will reply, but EA employees do read these forums, so they at least will see suggestions and often pass them on.  Cool  (And sometimes an EA employee will reply, but even If they don't just, don't worry because they will have read it!)  Angel

Some suggestions will work nicely with TS4, but for those that don't, there is always the possibility that those suggestions could be incorporated into a future version of the game.  We don't know if there will be a TS5 or not, but it never hurts to make a suggestion! Wink  As it stands, TS4 is scheduled to go on at least a few more years! Heart  

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (618 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@burin077, you are free to make suggestions here; in fact, many people do so! Standard smile  Usually it is the volunteers like myself who will reply, but EA employees do read these forums, so they at least will see suggestions and often pass them on.  Cool  (And sometimes an EA employee will reply, but even If they don't just, don't worry because they will have read it!)  Angel

Some suggestions will work nicely with TS4, but for those that don't, there is always the possibility that those suggestions could be incorporated into a future version of the game.  We don't know if there will be a TS5 or not, but it never hurts to make a suggestion! Wink  As it stands, TS4 is scheduled to go on at least a few more years! Heart  

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (619 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@burin077
You can also write your suggestion here on official EA forum
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories
but PugLove888 is right, this forum is more often read by EA employees Standard smile
Message 3 of 6 (607 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Thanks much for the responses, folks; I appreciate the quick responses, and hopefully I can start providing some suggestions and the like soon.

I mostly have suggestions that should use resources that the game already has, or that affects functionality already in-game, but streamlines the process. I'll see if I can flesh out a few of them and post them here soon.

- B

Message 4 of 6 (596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can submit a suggestion directly to the game developers

• Ideas Corner: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner

• Feedback forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback

Message 5 of 6 (300 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

This thread is being locked down as it is an old post and no longer needs replies. 

EA_PulsarAHQ

Message 6 of 6 (270 Views)