Suggestion: mythical creatures, horses, farming

by rawrkittyoxo

Original Post

Suggestion: mythical creatures, horses, farming

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

So I had a suggestion of adding mythical creatures such as Dragons, unicorns, pixies, etc. It would be cool if there could be ownable horses as well as opportunity to own the mythical creatures. Another idea would be to involve farming, such as cows,chicken etc. Thank you for looking at this suggestion would be awesome if it would happen ^ ^Large smile

Message 1 of 5 (527 Views)

Re: Suggestion: mythical creatures, horses, farming

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @rawrkittyoxo,

Thanks for sharing your ideas with everyone! Standard smile

I'll be forwarding your suggestions so the team can also read them. Feel free to keep discussing them in this thread with other Simmers! Welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

PS. I've edited the subject of your thread to be more descriptive. Please, make sure to choose a proper subject next time. Thanks!

Message 2 of 5 (500 Views)

Champion

@rawrkittyoxo, I like all these ideas!Party hat  I love mythical creatures and have enjoyed previous versions of The Sims in which we did have horses (we also had little dragons too! Cool ) which could be our pets.  I also enjoyed other supernatural creatures that while we didn't have as pets, we could still play them the way we can play Vampires, Aliens, Ghosts, and PlantSims in TS4.  Standard smile

We never quite had a actual version of the Sims in which we could farm, but we did have harvesting honey by beekeeping in TS1 and Nectar (wine, basically) by collecting, growing and harvesting different varieties of grapes in TS3! Angel  I enjoyed all of these activities and would love them in TS4 or way off in the future in TS5 (if there is going to be a TS5).  

One of my favorite things about TS3 was the fact that we had unicorns ! Heart  I would love to search for them and spend as much time with them as possible!  I wish we had them in TS4! 

I would also love to have sheep in the game and then be able to shear them and make things out of the wool, by spinning, dyeing, knitting, crocheting, or weaving!  (Sewing too!) Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 5 (486 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree. Don't get me wrong. I'm thrilled about cats and dogs, but it would really be nice if we could have more animals. Perhaps they can be included in future Cats and Dogs stuff packs? lol! 

The farming is what I really need. I don't want to have to use a cats and dogs mod when I'd prefer the real thing. 

Message 4 of 5 (476 Views)

Champion

@magnoliasouth, yes there seems to be quite a bit of us who want our Sims to farm!   Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (465 Views)