Suggestion: Pets and Witches

by SmaugBR

Original Post

Re: WITCHES

Champion

Thanks @EA_Mai for combining these similar threads! Cool

@misoosoupp112 , your views are very similar to @SmaugBR who also wanted witches but didn't care as much for werewolves! Standard smile  I like all "supernatural gameplay" so I welcome it all.   To me, each supernatural is like playing a song in a different key!  Or like playing a familiar game with slightly different rules. Party hat  Let's hope EA puts all our ideas into a Pack of some sort! Wink  Happy Simming!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 21 (545 Views)

Re: WITCHES

★★★★ Novice

"Double, double, toil and trouble

Fire burning and cauldron bubble"

I really hope EA staff is stirring some magical concoction in its cauldron Wink

Indeed, I really didn't care much about other "classes" besides witches, although I'm having plenty of fun with Vampires. Even so, I'm the kind of guy who LOVES to have options: I prefer to have more so I can choose. Better that than wishing and not having Wink

Best regards! :D

Message 12 of 21 (530 Views)

Sims 4 Suggestions

★ Novice
I think it would be amazing if you made a sims where you can run a zoo and have exotic animals.
Also a career of dog breeders or pounds where you can take care of them or adopt
Also sims having super powers maybe and saving people? Just a couple suggestions I thought of
Message 13 of 21 (554 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Suggestions

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @fittpaige,

Welcome to Answers HQ! I hope you are having a good time here Standard smile

Thanks for sharing your ideas with the community!

I have merged your thread to this one because other Simmers have been discussing pets and magic here and I thought you would like to read their opinions too.

By super powers and save people, you mean like superheroes? (Or SuperSims Large smile)  How do you imagine your Sims could help others?

-Mai

Message 14 of 21 (526 Views)

Re: [Info] Take part in the creation of a new Stuff Pack

★★★ Newbie
I would like to see sims 4 pets in the next couple months. Suggestions could be different breeds, different colors. And many accessories for the dog, like clothes, colors, beds, bowls, leashes,etc.
Message 15 of 21 (524 Views)

Re: [Suggestion] Pets

EA app Team

Hi @chloedolphins, and welcome to Answers HQ!

Thanks for sharing your suggestions with everyone, I will forward them as well Wink

I have moved your post to a more on topic thread, I hope you find other Simmers' ideas interesting.

-Mai

Message 16 of 21 (497 Views)

Re: Suggestion: Pets and Witches

★★★ Novice

Hey All!

I am posting here because 1, I agree. I loved all the pets and magic packs from the previous games and I can't wait to see what they do next.

And 2, They need to fix/ do something about the mixology/herb ingredients having to be either in the fridge or your sims personal inventory. None of the herbs can go in the fridge and I hate having to look thru all my personal inventory to find things sometime so I try and keep it very minimal. I remember the Sims 3 had a cabinet that you can store these in and still use them if they were in the house. Right now the only thing you can put the herbs (vamp and alien ingredients too) in is the chests and you cant use them from there.

Thank!

Ceri

Message 17 of 21 (481 Views)

Champion

@CerinityGirl , that is an excellent point!  I too find the inventory a bit cumbersome to deal with at times. but it could be worse.  My main problem is when trying to use certain fish or produce to fertilize plants because not only is every type of produce listed (as it should be), but they are broken-down into levels of quality which makes the list very long! Frown  This was especially bad when trying to find in that long list the special Growfruit fertilizer during the Growfruit Challenge! I would often spend 20 or so min. just looking for the fertilizer! ShockedDisappointedTeeth bared  I wish that list was actually more like the inventory in which you see a picture of each item with the amount listed and then you can click on the picture and find the quality of fertilizer that you want to use!  Much easier! Heart  I hope they change it to that! Wink

Message 18 of 21 (460 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'd love pets to be added back,I loved them in the sims 3 and i'd love to see how they could be improved,personally I'd want them to bring pet career's back plus adding some new one's,like firedog/cat,guarddog/cat,huntingdog/cat,showdog/cat,therapydog/cat and perhaps with get to work you could unlock new career's for pets like medicaldog/cat snifferdog/cat and rescuedog/cat plus having more skills for animals and maybe a simpler version of the emotion system for animals,and make puppies and kittens able to climb up the DAMN stairs and for adult animals to be able to pick up puppies or kittens.And with witches perhaps there could also be new magical animals,like griffen's,pheonix's,pegasus and add and improve other ones like dragons.

Message 19 of 21 (426 Views)

Champion

@animedoglover, A pet phoenix would be fun!  It would never really die, and it would be able to save Sims from fires! :eahigh_file:  I love the idea! Party hat

Also, I miss the horses and unicorns from TS3 as will as the dogs & cats! DogCatHeart

Message 20 of 21 (417 Views)