Re: Stranger sims appeard in "select sim" UI.

by SimGuruNick

Original Post

Stranger sims appeard in "select sim" UI.

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a new household. Place it on a lot and start playing. Open a Club menu, then create a new club. Now, click "+" area of the club menu. "Add Club Members" UI appear.
What happens when the bug occurs? The UI shows your friends, but also shows compelete stranger sims you never met to. These people(other household's played & unplayed) absolutely didn't exist in this sim's relationship menu.
What do you expect to see? Don't show such NPC in pick-a-sim UI at all. Only show who have a relationship with a sim(above "Liked"). Besides, who want to add completely stranger to your club? (If you're working in human resources, will you hire a person without an interview?)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 4 (306 Views)

Champion

I don’t think this is a bug, I believe clubs let you select any sim in the game by design. I remember watching the dev gameplay stream for Get Together and they made a new club and showed how you could browse through all sims in the game that matched club criteria.

Message 2 of 4 (295 Views)

★★ Guide

Then how can I set a global filter not to show any sim who don't have Liked or above relationship?

How can limit this not to show not-having-any-relationship sims?

Message 3 of 4 (288 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

This issue is by design. You need at least 3 Sims for a club gathering to really work, so I think that's why, to give the user more options. I'd recommend posting your thoughts about a filter in our Feedback forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 4 (248 Views)