Re: Spellcaster or other title?

by Ajr3485

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spellcaster or other title?

★★★ Apprentice

Hello, I realize that TS4 Realm of Magic came out just yesterday on PC and I plan on purchasing it this weekend, but can anybody tell me if there is a way to rename or add to the Spellcaster title with another magic-user term such as witch, warlock, wizard, sorcerer, alchemist, mage, etc. for story telling purposes, or is there a mod for that?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (406 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

@Ajr3485I don't think there is a way in-game to do thisWondering. As for a Mod, if there isn't one now, I would imagine that someone will do it, because I'm sure you are not the only storyteller out there who wants this! Wink  I would just go to the popular Mods sites like Mod The Sims.  (If you don't use mods already, keep in mind you have to maintain them often , especially when EA releases any patches to the game, or you might have a lot of problems in your game.  I'm too lazy to do this, so I don't play with Mods or CC! Large smile )  

Best of luck! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (397 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@Ajr3485I don't think there is a way in-game to do thisWondering. As for a Mod, if there isn't one now, I would imagine that someone will do it, because I'm sure you are not the only storyteller out there who wants this! Wink  I would just go to the popular Mods sites like Mod The Sims.  (If you don't use mods already, keep in mind you have to maintain them often , especially when EA releases any patches to the game, or you might have a lot of problems in your game.  I'm too lazy to do this, so I don't play with Mods or CC! Large smile )  

Best of luck! Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (398 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@PugLove888 Thank you. I guess for now I can just add their own title to the end of their last name in parentheses or something.
Message 3 of 5 (385 Views)

Champion

@Ajr3485, that's a good idea! :ealight_bulk:Angel

Message 4 of 5 (383 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@PugLove888, thanks
Message 5 of 5 (376 Views)