Re: Single Purchase Options?

by SheriGR

Original Post

Single Purchase Options?

★★ Newbie

Is there no way to purchase all of the game packs and stuff packs in one purchase? 

Message 1 of 5 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@natalievincent35, you should be able to add them all to your cart and just pay once Standard smile, but I don't think there are any types of bundles for that. Thinking

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (403 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@PugLove888 Wasn't there an option to do a Custom Bundle thing?
Message 3 of 5 (386 Views)

Champion

@Psychotps  and @natalievincent35  there might have been an option for a custom bundle, but it was my understanding that bundles came in smaller groups, and not all of the packs like @natalievincent35  wants. Raised eyebrow  But maybe that was just an assumption on my part. I just don't recall hearing of anyone buying a bundle that had more than 3 packs. Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@natalievincent35 I just though I would add to the other great advice here that if you were not aware of it there is a page where you can see what will qualify for you to bundle. For instance, when I go there I get a pop-up that tells me I cannot create any bundles at this time since I own them all - well, something to that effect. Standard smile I also remember that when someone was asking about creating a bundle recently I had checked and found that there were some sales going at the time on content, plus one of the packs they wanted was brand new, and things like those factors can effect what can be added to a custom bundle also. Hope this helps some... 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 5 of 5 (354 Views)