Sims4 Gallery/Library Suggestion

by Belisha_Beacon

Original Post

Sims4 Gallery/Library Suggestion

★★★★ Guide

Hello EA!

I have an idea for a future update for Sims 4 gallery and our Library! 

Please allow users to quickly remove multiple uploaded gallery/library items!  Y'know like sims 3 website!  That was SUPER efficient, makes the task a breeze!   Just a matter of multi selecting already uploaded library items, then BAM delete all!   No more having to manually delete uploaded gallery items...one...by....one.  Yes, you might have to overhaul the entire site, but hey it WILL make such a difference and possibly make the site a bit more structured and organised.

Wait what if you were to mistakenly delete any uploaded gallery item?  Not a problem, because they are already backed up either on disk or in game!  

EA Challenge Everything! 

Lets make it better!

Thanking you! 

Message 1 of 2 (283 Views)

Re: Sims4 Gallery/Library Suggestion

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Belisha_Beacon Awesome idea! I think that would be extremely useful and much more efficient. There is no cloud 'backup' to the game, to my knowledge, but you can always save your tray folder locally for a backup just in case. Games do run better without too much cluttering up the library. Something like a cache for 30 days in the trash of deleted tray/library items and an in-game button to clear the cache/empty may be something to piggy-back on that?

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 2 (246 Views)