Sims not reacting to mermaids

by 6ix9ineGucciGang

Original Post

Sims not reacting to mermaids

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I agree, it's pretty stupid that normal sims don't react to mermaids in the water and that there aren't that many verbal interactions for a mermaid . I also expected to see 'Known Mermaid' show up on a mermaid sim's info panel once a normal sim discovered they were a mermaid like other occult sims. I hope to see this somehow incorporated into a future update of the Sim's 4 Island Living.

Message 1 of 3 (727 Views)

Re: Sims not reacting to mermaids

Hero
@6ix9ineGucciGang I moved your post to the feedback forum as the thread you posted in was a by design issue that seems a bit different from what you want.

Feedback is best posted here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (700 Views)

Re: Sims not reacting to mermaids

Champion

@6ix9ineGucciGang, I agree with your points! Standard smile Considering they have a fairly big reaction to fining out if your Sim is an Alien, and certainly have a huge reaction if they see your Vampire Sim drink from anther Sim, it would make total sense for them to have some sort of reaction to your Sim being a Mermaid! Raised eyebrow (I would think children would especially be excited! Party hat )  I guess Mermaids are seen more like Ghosts and PlantSims are seen.Thinking  They treat these occult Sims like they were any other Sims.  I never understood why they didn't react more to seeing Ghost Sims and Plant Sims .  Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (694 Views)