Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sims cats and Dogs for ps4

by LegPoem

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims cats and Dogs for ps4

★★★★★ Newbie

Sims cats and Dogs for ps4. I have preordered and it has yet to arrive I’m very upset and would like to play it but yet I can’t. I spent almost $50 to pre order and it’s not here.

Message 1 of 4 (128 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims cats and Dogs for ps4

★★★★ Newbie

I am in the same boat!  I find it extremely unprofessional for a company like EA to not communicate anything on this matter and leave players (like my 11 year old daughter) soooo disappointed!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (172 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Newbie

I am in the same boat!  I find it extremely unprofessional for a company like EA to not communicate anything on this matter and leave players (like my 11 year old daughter) soooo disappointed!

Message 2 of 4 (173 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I talked to tech support and supposedly they are working on it. But it was 12:00 last I talked to them and their still working on it 6 hours later. I mean yes it’s so unprofessional but seriously I’m so disappointed.

Message 3 of 4 (101 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I tried getting a refund to try the new download but Sony said no! I can't believe they can't fix this!  It was supposed to be available at midnight, then 13h and 19h....so bad!

Message 4 of 4 (85 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help