Sims Online Multiplayer MMORPG

by melissamckee27

Original Post

Sims 4 Multiplayer or Online

★★★★★ Newbie

Sims 4 online or multiplayer should be an expansion pack where you can play with your friends live on the Sims 4. Basically, in a household, you can both go into create a sim and be able to create one household together. Also, you should be able to do the same but with building house. Both have access to the same lot on one world and be able to build together and play live together. Another option could be you can both play on the same exact world/game but build different houses and different households that can visit each other. I just think the game would be way more enjoyable if you could be able to play live with your friends. Thank you.

Message 1 of 68 (64,695 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Multiplayer or Online

★★★ Newbie

I love this idea. I believe being able to play online with your friends would make the game much more enjoyable. I have always wanted to play online with my friends but cannot, if it is possible to do this it would be great.

Message 2 of 68 (64,653 Views)

@Stacey389 @FireyLuna  EA made a Sims Online for PC, a game that was active between 2002 and 2008. It was shutdown, as the game failed to generate revenues and the number of players dropped yearly. Other attempts were made, but they tanked as well. 

The Sims Mobile (a mobile game, which requires a powerful smartphone or tablet - the list for the supported phones is available in The Sims boards) is the closest that you get to the now defunct Sims Online.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 68 (64,625 Views)

★★ Novice
This idea is great! Even an option just to visit like on animal crossing would be awesome!
Message 4 of 68 (64,589 Views)

Sims Online Multiplayer MMORPG

★★ Novice

I think that a sims massively multiplayer online would be a great edition to the sims. I would love to play online with my friends and feel that this is what the sims need to make it perfect. I hope this can one day happen!

Message 5 of 68 (1,959 Views)

Re: Sims Online Multiplayer MMORPG

★★★★ Expert
@melissamckee27 Oh god no! PLEASE NO!

The last thing we need is another mmorpg. I love my Sims just the way it is, blissfully single-player.
Message 6 of 68 (1,947 Views)

★★ Novice
the original sims can stay the way it is but i just think an online version would be really fun too
Message 7 of 68 (1,936 Views)

Champion

@melissamckee27, I have to agree with @Psychotps  on this .  However, there was an online version of the Sims called Sims Online! Raised eyebrow  It was released in 2002 and ended in 2008.  While many others recently have expressed interest in playing an online version of The Sims, I don't know how likely it would be that EA would try this again since the Sims Online wasn't that successful. Wondering  But maybe they will surprise us! Large smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 68 (1,914 Views)

★★ Novice
@PugLove888 ☹️ i would make sure it would be successful
Message 9 of 68 (1,912 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@melissamckee27, you can try your best to do that, but there is no actual way you can single handedly do that unless you know millions of people and can get them buy the game and then play it! Disappointed

And even if you could get that many people to buy and play it, you would still have to convince EA that it would be a good idea. Oops

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 68 (1,910 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help