Sims Greeting Eachother

by xexmxixlxy

Original Post

Sims Greeting Eachother

★★ Novice

Hi! I absolutely love the sims 4! I can definitely see all the time and effort that the creators put into making such an amazing game, and I really appreciate it , every dollar I've spent towards the game has been totally worth it. 

I only have a few small issues with the game, and one of them is how the sims greet eachother after exiting a romantic relationship. I know it's not a big issue, and to be honest, if it never changes, I wouldn't mind, but it just kind of irks me a little bit that sims still greet eachother with the cute lovey dovey kiss on the cheek even after they're not romantically involved with eachother anymore. 

It's really not a big issue, just wanted to ask if it could be fixed. Thanks so much!

Message 1 of 2 (269 Views)

Re: Sims Greeting Eachother

Champion

@xexmxixlxy, I have to agree that although its not a big issue, it is odd, especially for players who create stories with their Sims -- they look at their Sims as characters in a novel or movie, and it can mess with the narrative (or at least the player's mind) when exes greet each other like they are still in a romance with each other. Oops

I think I remember a few months back  someone else mentioning the same thing!  So you aren't the first person to be bothered by this and you won't be the last! Raised eyebrow  I hope EA will fix this! Fingers crossed

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (250 Views)