Re: Sims 4

by userafw

Original Post

Sims 4

★★ Newbie

Hi, was wondering if yous are gonna add cars etc into sims 4. I loved it in sims 3 it made it so much better n easier.

also I would love it if you’s made sims 4 with the boat houses like sims 3 island paradise. Like a world and not a vacation place. 

Message 1 of 5 (409 Views)

@cutecucumbers18 moved to the appropriate boards. You may also want to check The Sims 4 forums , as the community there is amazing.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 5 (391 Views)

Champion

@cutecucumbers18, no one knows for certain if we will get cars for TS4 or not.  Most of us helping here don't work for EA, and those that do might not know, or they can't say just yet! Raised eyebrow

If we do get cars it really wouldn't change the game (at least it wouldn't make it any easier to get around like you are hoping for) since we don't have an open world to get around in in the fist place!Wink  But many people want cars because it makes the game look more realistic!  Cool   Now some people think we will get cars because of little "hints" that some of the Sim Gurus have given, but then again they have said directly that there is no plans in the near future for cars .  Personally I think it is a lot of work for just something that looks nice; I don't think it is possible to totally revamp the game and make it an open world since TS4 has a totally different engine than TS3.  I wouldn't mind cars, but I would much rather have something usefullike the houseboats that you mentioned! :eahigh_file:  

In the meantime, the month of November will bring us a new update/patch that will give us free Terrain Tools, a new career, and some other goodies! Party hat  Then of course, there is also the Get Famous Expansion Pack that will be released this November! Star

Happy Simming! Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 5 (377 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I think someone made a houseboat shell on Mod the Sims website. Yep, found it...http://www.modthesims.info/d/604133/build-your-own-houseboat/
Message 4 of 5 (300 Views)

Champion

@userafw, that is very kind of you to share this info Angel, however, we are not allowed to post direct links to sites that have Mods. OopsFrown  In the future, I believe you can mention the site and the mod, but not the link.  So, for example you could say "the Mod the Sims site has  a shell for a houseboat that someone made that you can check out since you are interested in houseboats for the Sims 4.  Try Googleing Mod the Sims and then try a search for houseboats." -- or something to that effect. Standard smile

I think EA does this because a direct link implies that they are supporting this particular Mod, when in reality EA doesn't' support Mods, they just make it possible for us to use them if we want. Wink

But thank you for trying to help other Simmers! Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (284 Views)