Sims 4 create a style tool

by ren_sibal123

Original Post

Sims 4 create a style tool

★★★★★ Novice

I hate custom content. Just like sims 3 create a style tool, i love it but where is it? Only premade design can be used? There no lots of fun. So  anyway how can give feedback to the sims 4 to send this feature to the sims  4 update?

Message 1 of 6 (3,096 Views)

Re: Sims 4 create a style tool

It's one of the most requested options, I think. With the Cats and Dogs pack you'll be able to use it on the animals in that pack.

Sadly it won't be implemented for our Sims. It was made for Cats and Dogs specifically. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (3,083 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yea in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiDmy15xT8g. But i think works only when you buy this expansion on november 10 the release date of cats and dogs.

Message 3 of 6 (3,062 Views)

It's indeed only if you buy the expansion. And it can only be used on the animals in that expansion.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 6 (3,060 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I missed the create a style tool too.I liked being able to make clothes and items whatever colour or material you want.I really hope they bring it back.Maybe try seeing if under the contact EA section if you can give feedback?

Message 5 of 6 (2,897 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@animedoglover, I both agree and disagree, so I'm ambivalent! Embarrassed By that, I mean that I desperately want the CASt color wheel back because it was my absolute favorite thing about The Sims 3; however, I don't want it back because it clogged up my computer because I had soooo many different patterns saved that it made CAS take forever just to load!  I was just too addicted to it and had no self-control.  The bad thing about The Sims 4, though, is that many items don't match.  Oh, there will be several pairs of pants that go with a certain shirt, but the pair of pants that I want to use with that shirt doesn't have any colors that match! AngryDisappointedDevil  Or, I want to add hot pink earrings to a Sim, but they aren't in the earrings I want with her outfit! (those crystal stud earrings need a pink version!)  The list goes on and on.  So while I really want it back especially since a lot of stuff in TS4 doesn't' match, it is probably for the best we don't have it anymore because it took forever to even make a simple change to our Sims in CAS! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 6 (2,889 Views)