Sims 4 Vampire in CAS

by Sabriajin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Vampire in CAS

★★ Apprentice

So, I'm in CAS, and I've already customized my vampire sim, but after awhile, I've decided I don't want her to be a vampire anymore... But, I can't find a way to remove Vampirism without deleting her completely.. I don't want to remake her, she wouldn't look the same. I've tried that "Create a Twin" genetic option, but the sibling is always a vampire. Always. Is there any way to remove Vampirism, without having to bite the bullet and remake her completely? Also, just to clarify, I'm in Create-a-Sim, NOT in the actual world...

(Sorry if I'm not in the right part of the forums... I usually look up my questions but, I couldn't find anything.)

Message 1 of 9 (137,265 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Vampire in CAS

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Well, after looking the game up and down, there is really no way to turn my Vampire sim into a normal sim, without having to get to Vampire Lore level 15.. Which is a lot of work... No worries, though! I FOUND a solution! If your sim is a vampire, you press CTRL-SHIFT-C, and then type in "testingcheats on" (without the quotation marks.) Then, you are going to select the sim who is a vampire, and type in "traits.remove_trait trait_OccultVampire" (without the quotation marks.) Sadly, this only works when you are actually in the world.

(Hope this helps anyone that is lazy... Like me... Lol.)

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (142,838 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@Sabriajin, the only way I know of making a Vampire Sim to not be a Vampire anymore is in the game ...  Once their Vampire Lore level is high enough by reading the Vampire encyclopedias they will get the knowledge to make a drink at the bar to cure their Vampirism.  (You also have to have the right ingredients on hand like Wolfsbane, etc.)  There might be a way of doing it in CAS, like a certain cheat, but I don't know how to do that.  their also might be a Mod you can download and use, but Mods often cause problems with game updates.  Best of luck, and tell us if you fix your problem or not!  Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 9 (137,193 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Well, after looking the game up and down, there is really no way to turn my Vampire sim into a normal sim, without having to get to Vampire Lore level 15.. Which is a lot of work... No worries, though! I FOUND a solution! If your sim is a vampire, you press CTRL-SHIFT-C, and then type in "testingcheats on" (without the quotation marks.) Then, you are going to select the sim who is a vampire, and type in "traits.remove_trait trait_OccultVampire" (without the quotation marks.) Sadly, this only works when you are actually in the world.

(Hope this helps anyone that is lazy... Like me... Lol.)

Message 3 of 9 (142,839 Views)

Champion

@Sabriajin , I'm glad you found an easier way to get rid of their Vampirism than what I suggested! Standard smile  Thanks for sharing with us, as I'm sure this will help others! Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 9 (137,170 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Is it just me or does anyone else thing its REALLY silly that you cant undo that before you save the sim?   I too made a vampire sim then changed my mind, but spend a lot of time making her and I really like how she looks.  How is this not reversible? I get it if i saved and went back in, but when you are creating a sim you have full editing choices.  Not to mention if you want to make a vampire or an alien, there is no way to do so with the sim they give you when you open CAS.  If you have full cas edit choices and click on the image of the sim in the lower left corner, the options should come up just like they do when you click the add a sim button.

Message 5 of 9 (135,420 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found out that In CAS YOU CAN DELETE THEIR DARK FORM ENTIRELY. The have a human throw the potion in your face or just drink it. I actually made the stepford cuckoos and have them a mind control but less vampire like. But that’s the easiest way I know of doing it. I mean not sure if it takes away being a vampire or if you just have a dark form. I’m too nervous to try. Let me know if you have!

Message 6 of 9 (130,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Super Easy and quick way to do this

Making sure you've done Testingcheats true 

Then do the cheat to show all hidden objects bb.showhiddenobjects

then search for vampire cure and then select any of the two drinks that show up and buy them. Then you just have that sim drink the drink and boom. Super easy and doesn't require any Vampire Lore skill. Standard smile

Message 7 of 9 (90,172 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this was posted 3 years ago, but If anyone is still having troubles, this is how I did it.
First, press SHIFT ctrl c
Second, type in testingcheats true
Third, Type in bb.showhiddenobjects
Finally, type in "stats.set_skill_level VampireLore 15" without the " and go into build mode, search up Wolfsbane, Garlic, and Plasma Fruit. Get 10 of each. Buy/go to a bar and make The Ultimate Vampire Cure. They cost 2,500 each so type in "Rosebud" without the " 3 times to get enough money for one. Then drink it! Boom! Non vampire!

Message 8 of 9 (82,173 Views)

★ Guide
@bellaizzle This works, thanks for sharing!
Message 9 of 9 (80,335 Views)