Sims 4 University - Speculations & Ideas

by Krickitt19

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 University - Speculations & Ideas

Champion

@Just_Bitten, I actually liked the Sims 2 University pack way more than the Sims 3 University Life pack! Raised eyebrow But then again, I prefer TS2 over TS3, and TS2's University was one of my favorite packs for TS2.  I always loved trying to get my Sims into one of the Secret Societies on campus! :eahigh_file:  But I really hope that TS4 gets one since a University pack is always one I enjoy!Nerd Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 51 of 65 (997 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@PugLove888 Yeah I agree with the TS2 over the TS3. Plus it would be amazing if it could open further job opportunities that the player could attend to with the sim like the Scientist/Detective/Doctor/Actor careers.
A community with several houses and dorms, hangouts, etc. Standard smile
Message 52 of 65 (973 Views)

Champion

@RogueToad16, yes, better job opportunities/ higher entry level.  A new neighborhood that is devoted to campus life (most people want new worlds anyway).  Dorms should be restricted to college students, but houses around campus should be open to anyone!  And of course, an extra personality trait slot for university graduates! :eahigh_file:

Message 53 of 65 (966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As someone who loved the university pack in TS3, I hope once it is added in TS4, that the build styles are similar. I remember finally getting all of the build buy items in TS3 University, and the colonial or Greek revival style build objects were definitely the misted used for me. Also this would be a great opportunity to include 2+ story columns

Message 54 of 65 (932 Views)

Champion

@ismartpanda, while I don't think the actual items would be the same, I could see the same style being used for a university pack.  Greek and Roman revival style is often used on college campuses due to the fact that in the Western world we are indebted to Greek scholars like Plato, Socrates, and Aristotle (among many more!)NerdHeart   Then of course there is the whole "Greek" fraternity and sorority houses that are always part of college life for many students. Wink  So, it would surprise me if they didn't have this style if they do a University pack!  It is also elegant and never goes out of style! Angel

I forgot about the 2+ story columns!Oops  Those were impressive! :eahigh_file:  I don't know if they could easily do those again though, since TS4 has 3 different wall heights. Wondering  It might work if all the floors of a building were the same height, no matter which height that is, but I could really see some problems if one story was one height and another story in the same building was another height! Raised eyebrowDisappointed  Would be nice to have those, though! 

Message 55 of 65 (919 Views)

Where is Sims 4 College already?

★★★ Newbie

Ill be the first one to say it... Why is the Sims franchise risking losing so much money by promoting  and wasting money on add-on's no real Sims fan has asked for. Why do they continue to not invest in making Sims 4 College a real thing?

Message 56 of 65 (894 Views)

Re: Where is Sims 4 College already?

★ Guide

Did you mean University packs? If so, there's a leak. You can find it on Youtube.

Message 57 of 65 (887 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@midnightmidnxght 

You may not like it but a Magic pack has been high on the wish list among Simmers for a long time. So contrary to your belief a lot of Sims fans has asked for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 58 of 65 (882 Views)

Champion

@midnightmidnxght, I completely agree with @jpkarlsen !  Many, many real Sims fans have asked for a Magic pack for The Sims 4 ever since it started 5 years ago! Raised eyebrow I am one of them and have been playing The Sims since the original version ! :eahigh_file:  

Also, it takes quite a while to plan and make an EP or GP for a game like TS4.  Even if that leak is a hoax, (which I don't think it is)  I would still bet that EA is working on a University pack.Standard smile 

Message 59 of 65 (860 Views)

The Sims 4 College Expansion or game pack

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

New jobs in the Sims 4  College either expansion or game pack the jobs could be for young adult adult and teen sims  for the adults working as a college teacher or teachers aid and  for the teens being part of the college football team that’s just my suggestion for the staff at ea   To think about  as always kind regards to all the staff at ea

Message 60 of 65 (875 Views)