Sims 4 University - Speculations & Ideas

by Krickitt19

Original Post

Will University ever make it in the Sims 4?

★★ Novice

They brought out Realm of Magic and Island living....so grateful but not excited has much has i wouldve been for a Get To College pack. Just wanna know is this being discussed amongst the creators??

Message 41 of 65 (1,176 Views)

Re: Will University ever make it in the Sims 4?

Champion

@Carlize25 We do not know anything more than EA has announced publicly on the matter of upcoming releases, but this is a thread that has Sims 4 University speculations, so you may find it to be of interest: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Sims-4-University-Speculations-amp-Ideas/td-p/6773166

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 42 of 65 (1,161 Views)

Re: Will University ever make it in the Sims 4?

Hero
@Carlize25 I merged your post with the thread @SheriGR has linked

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 65 (1,149 Views)

Re: Sims 4 University - Speculations & Ideas

★★★ Newbie
@crinrictKrickitt19 Hey guys check out my idea,
For University EP
Sims ideas
This is what I think the Sims Team should do, they should have 5 Levels of different universities, the first level being the Elite Universities, the second level being the Top Notch Universities, the third level being the Good Universities, the fourth level being the Average Universities and finally the fifth level being the Below Average Universities, now these universities will accept different teenage, Young Adult, Adult or even Elder sims according to their performance in their previous institutions(e.g teenage sims according to their high school performance). Performance should be based on not only academics but also extracurriculars( i.e like after school activities, skills or sports). For example a student her name is Sue Adams she always had straight A’s and had participated in ballet at high school, won awards and graduated valedictorian, this student would be eligible to enter an elite school. Another student Sarah Murphy was a B student at high school and very passionate about sports where she won several competitions and even earned a scholarship through sports to study at a top notch university but not an elite university because she had not fully met requirements. Another case study: A girl called Mia Brown had C’s and D’s throughout high school and had little participation in other activities would not be eligible for the first 3 level schools but can apply to level 4 or 5 schools with a low chance of getting into a level 4 school but a high chance of gaining admission at a level 5 school. Now sims can go to any school at any level its their choice just cause Sue has great stats doesn’t mean she can’t choose go to a level 5 school. In each level there should be 4 schools making 20 universities in total giving simmers a wide variety to play with life and increasing sales thereby leading to a huge profit surplus for EA and the sims team, it also adds a huge sense of realism to the sims 4 as these things do happen in real life. They should also increase the amount of majors cause in the sims 3 university life we were kinda limited and lastly they should include boarding schools as well like they did in the sims 3. If you like this whole idea please share as far , wide, much as possible to get the Sims Team to see this thank you very much for taking out of your precious time to read this idea.
Oh sorry and one more thing is that the sims team should add like a standardized test called maybe THE SAST (The Secondary Aptitude And Skills Test) lol sorry i’m quite bad at names but if you have better name ideas please share, anyways this test should basically be a test with a maximum score of 50 where different colleges have their score ranges, for example Sue scores a 45, Sarah scores a 42 and Mia scored a 35 , Sue clearly has a higher chance of getting into an elite school than her peers, this brings realism giving simmers the actual feeling of the college admissions process. So schools will use the SAST scores as a bench mark e.g a top notch school leaves its bench mark at 40. All this i’ve mentioned if made into the university expansion pack will get a very good review from IGN, Metacritic etc, earn the Sims Team more profit from extensive sales and leave a long lasting mark of enjoyment on us simmers we might even forget about the next expansion pack. So please once again if you like this idea share far and wide to get the sims team to put this idea into consideration and thank you for taking your precious time to read this.
Message 44 of 65 (979 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Anyone else kind of miss sending children and teens off to boarding school....? It was nice that whenever I got tired of playing both child and parent I could just ship the kid off for a bit and focus on the parent/parents. Embarrassed

This might've been a TS3 Generations addition, not University. Nonetheless, come on EA help me get rid of these kids for a while.

Message 45 of 65 (971 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'd love to see either a career as a professor. One thing I really get disappointed with TS4 is that there's not a variety of careers. There are a lot of possibilities to work with in each expansion theme. It's kinda frustrating!

Message 46 of 65 (962 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@NonsoGeorge I loved it! I think that's so different than the other university packs. I'd love to play with it.
Message 47 of 65 (961 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kat__santoss a professor career would be awesome! I really don't love the detective, scientist, actor, or doctor "interactive" careers because they're just not my style, but a professor would be awesome! More interactive options!

Message 48 of 65 (954 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ajduckie yeah, with interactions like correcting tests, giving lectures, actually teaching (to choose what to teach for each college course and faculty), writing articles to publish, work in cientific producing. That'd be new. That'd be great. Perhaps more extra activities for children and teenagers and more part-time jobs, as monitors or professor's assistant.
Message 49 of 65 (926 Views)

★★ Novice

Omg, Yes!!! I agree 100000% university along with supernatural were my favorite sims 3 expansions. I liked that you actually got a separate college age and also an additional trait when you completed college. There were so many aspects of the sims 3 university game that were just amazing. I wish they could just keep all those things but fit it for the sims 4. That would be amazing.

Message 50 of 65 (786 Views)