[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

PLEASE DELETE 

Message 1 of 6 (482 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: Sims 4 URGENT

Hero (Retired)

Hi @amritajohal

You should be able to access to all offline features of your games (such single player campaigns).

As far as I know the sims 4 is not an online game so you should be able to play it.

Remember that during your offline sessions your cloud saves won't update and  you could not find your progress if you play in another pc, until you return online and update your could saves.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (558 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 4 URGENT

★ Pro

Don't think I've see this non battlefield 1.... probably on the wrong stream.. doesn't belong here

Message 2 of 6 (471 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @amritajohal

You should be able to access to all offline features of your games (such single player campaigns).

As far as I know the sims 4 is not an online game so you should be able to play it.

Remember that during your offline sessions your cloud saves won't update and  you could not find your progress if you play in another pc, until you return online and update your could saves.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 3 of 6 (559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

PLEASE DELETE

Message 4 of 6 (441 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@amritajohali'm not completely sure that you can play the same game at the same time in two different devices. What I'm sure about is that you can play online with one pc (for example battlefield 1) and play offline (for example the sims 4) with the other. If you redeemed the game in your account there's no cd needed even for the second account.

Message 5 of 6 (433 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@amritajohal

The Sims does not have cloud save, but you won't be able to access the gallery or upload your sims&lots to it. Your game will save like normal to your "the Sims 4-folder".

If you have bought one game you are not legally supposed to be able to play it on two computers at the same time, you only paid for one game. You have to take turns. Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (397 Views)