Re: Sims 4 MCCC issue?

by DayDreamer0215

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

I think my original comment got deleted cause I edited it too much because I kept noticing things. 

Basically, what I noticed was that you have a "game mods" folder, and if I understand correctly you have SoL sitting in that folder. If you have a single folder called like KS - Slice of Life or something like that then that could be the problem. You see, SoL has various sub-folders within it. Placing SOL into another folder would cause the main systems and buffs to be placed two-folders deep so the game wouldn't detect them. 

I recommend either moving the main systems and buffs to the game mods folder or just simply grabbing and dropping the SoL folder into your mods folder (not the games mods folder). I will give some pictures. 

Capture (1).PNGCapture (1).PNG

Message 11 of 15 (17,062 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh okay thank you Standard smile

Message 12 of 15 (2,168 Views)

★★ Novice
@ithinkimnyancat i had the same issue but my MCCC wasn't the issue it was UI.
Message 13 of 15 (2,155 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Dang, it still won't work.

Message 14 of 15 (1,956 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Flubs67 First make sure you are using the most current version of MCCC which is MC Command Center 7.0.0. Also make sure all of your MCCC TS4script and Package files are placed into the same folder and that the folder is no more than one level deep in the Sims 4 Mod folder structure. It should look something like this:

Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > MCCC

The Sims 4 will only go one-level deep into the Mods folder when looking for script mods.

Also, go to your game options and make sure script mods and custom content are enabled, then restart your game.

If you are new to using Mods in Sims 4, I highly recommend checking out this link for more info on how to install and maintain mods:

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/08/custom-content-and-mods/

Good luck!

Message 15 of 15 (1,928 Views)