Sims 4 Island Living - Is it worth the price?

by Myserabella

Original Post

Sims 4 Island Living - Is it worth the price?

★ Novice

I know that Island Living is still fresh and new, but honestly am I the only one with the issue of it not living up to its potential? After taxes it was about $42 of  my hard earned money  on a pack that I was expecting so much from. To me it seems nothing more than an over priced Stuff Pack. Yes you can be a mer-person and swim around in the ocean and be friends with the dolphins, but seriously, you can't travel to work with your Sim  as a scuba diver or a life guard? I believe Sims 3 beach themed pack you could in fact go to work as a life guard  and  actually succeed or fail at rescuing drowning Sims..... I  guess I'm just disappointed, at this point it feels like the developers only care about making money, not so much making customers happy.  

Dev team, if you see this, Please Please Please PLEASE, do some FREE updates to make your customers feel better about this, I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Make it so  we can take out sims to work for at least one of the jobs of every pack or something...... You need to justify this price!   I used to LOVE the Sims games, but now, they're setting me up for total sadness. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,012 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Island Living - Is it worth the price?

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Myserabella, I'm really enjoying Island Living!  I think it is worth the price, but that is me.Embarrassed  Large smile  I was actually disappointed with TS3 's Island Paradise since it caused my extremely slow TS3 game to go slower and have even more problems !  What good is a lifeguard or scuba career (while it allows you to go to work with your Sim) if you can't even load the island to begin with?  Disappointed Or when you do actually load the island, it is sooooo laggy that it actually stops! Devil  To me Island Living just looks like it has less to do, because in my experience a game that actually lets me play has way more to do than a game that prevents me from playing! Raised eyebrow

If you prefer TS3 and still have it, then you can always play that! Standard smile  

Either way, Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (994 Views)