Re: Sims 4 Get Famous: Stan stealing from celebrity

by MilaVeen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Get Famous: Stan stealing from celebrity

★★★★★ Novice

Hi everyone,

In my family I have a sim who has 5 stars. So He is really famous. Now is the problem I went on vacation with the family and there seem no problems. Until my sim finds out he has a Stan. This Stan just came to our campsite and stole the dog bowl. I couldn't do anything about it, but it's driving me crazy cuz she keeps coming back.. 

Has anyone had this problem or a solution? 

I do have a solution. Which is when going on vacation I should move into a house and not the camping.

Message 1 of 3 (9,292 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

@MilaVeen, you have developed a Quirk based on how your Sim acts in the game.  So, you have the Stan quirk and unfortunately that is what a Stan does!  They are a fan that stalks your Sim and has the potential to steal items from them.Shocked   (This is modeled after real life stans  Disappointed ).  You can get rid of any of your quirks by either using the Celestial Crystal  Crown (in Buy Mode), or by using Quirk-B-Gone potion from your Rewards Store if you have enough Aspiration points to purchase it. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (9,260 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@MilaVeen, you have developed a Quirk based on how your Sim acts in the game.  So, you have the Stan quirk and unfortunately that is what a Stan does!  They are a fan that stalks your Sim and has the potential to steal items from them.Shocked   (This is modeled after real life stans  Disappointed ).  You can get rid of any of your quirks by either using the Celestial Crystal  Crown (in Buy Mode), or by using Quirk-B-Gone potion from your Rewards Store if you have enough Aspiration points to purchase it. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (9,261 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you

Message 3 of 3 (9,243 Views)