Sims 4 Family?

by Embers-DK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Family?

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone!

So, my question is:

Now my GF play Sims 4 on my Origin account, but im considering to buy her Sims 4 and create an Origin account for her. Will she still be able to play with the family already created on my account/game? But logged in on her account, same PC?

Hope you understand my question and that you can help me/us.

Best regards!

Message 1 of 2 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Family?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Embers-DK
Save this family to the library and upload it to the Gallery. She will be able to download it from there. Unfortunately, it is not simple to move her entire save to the her new game because it is very difficult to identify the files of her save, and additionally- transferring these files to her new game may cause errors. The family, however, will retain all the rewards, careers and achievements.

It's best if you add her as another user of this computer. Then your downloaded games from Origin will be separated
I don't work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 4 Family?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Embers-DK
Save this family to the library and upload it to the Gallery. She will be able to download it from there. Unfortunately, it is not simple to move her entire save to the her new game because it is very difficult to identify the files of her save, and additionally- transferring these files to her new game may cause errors. The family, however, will retain all the rewards, careers and achievements.

It's best if you add her as another user of this computer. Then your downloaded games from Origin will be separated
I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)