Sims 4 Adoption

by AyelaElaine

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Adoption

★★★ Newbie
I did this and I selected a child and said it said I adopted it. Then no kid shows up. It's been around 24 sim hours. How long do I wait?
Message 11 of 36 (4,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ya the same thing happened to mine and i still dont get how to do this

@rumbutter wrote:

@crinrict    when i went to the library to use the computer the only option to show up was move no adopt menu, i hope that's not another bug

Message 12 of 36 (4,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If you click on the be whilst to sims are romanticly involved and hit try for baby with <bame of other sim> then take the pregnancy test via the toilet you sim will be pregnant and it takes around 4 sim days for it to be born
Message 13 of 36 (4,262 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Did adopt a baby but i couldnt find it?? Then i went to try again and the baby i adopt was there??

Message 14 of 36 (4,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i went to adopt a baby and the sim came back without the baby so i tried it again and still came back with no baby but it took the money both times....help!!!

Message 15 of 36 (4,227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@AyelaElaine wrote:

How do you adopt a child in Sims 4?

My answer is: that you need to use a computer at home you can't use one at the libary. The reason I know the answer to this problem is that, I too had problems with this and you guys helped so thank-you and I hope that this helps thx and play on!!!!

:cathappy::womanhappy:Confusedmileyhappy:

EDIT: Removed unreadable font and unnecessary spoilers

Message 16 of 36 (4,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You go to the computer press household than you have a option to move or adopt
Message 17 of 36 (3,898 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't adopt a kid and it won't come up on the computer
Message 18 of 36 (3,780 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've got my own house computer but when I go on it it it doesn't say house hold it said move house hold and other things like chat. How can I adopt?
Message 19 of 36 (3,725 Views)

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?

Can you post a screenshot of the menu you get ? Just upload to some third party site and post the link here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 36 (3,702 Views)