Re: Sims 4 Adoption

by snelson22

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

You can adopt both babies and children off the computer, once you do you can rename them, each child costs 1000 simoleons.

Message 31 of 36 (975 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I click on my computer then click household and it try's to put me in a new place instead of trying to adopt I have watched many tutorials and so far none have work and  also I'm on A PC I have no idea why it will not work if anyone knows the answer or can help me PLEASE do

Message 32 of 36 (960 Views)

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?  If so, please remove them

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 36 (956 Views)

★ Novice

at computer

Message 34 of 36 (943 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have to use a computer in your Sim's house. The option on the computer is under the "Household" option. That's how my Sims adopt kids and I hope that helps.

Message 35 of 36 (900 Views)

★ Novice

To adopt a child you must have $1,000 simolions and you have to do it through via computer in the household option. If you are not given the option to adopt a child then it will most likely be cc or mods so try deleting it all like with mine it was because if MC command center. If you don’t have mods or cc check with someone else because I am not an expert Wink

Message 36 of 36 (676 Views)