Re: Simeon Silversweater loves to be a llama?

by SisterGloomy

Original Post

★★ Guide
@SheriGR That's what mcc is for. I've disabled "situation outfits" cause in my opinion it's ridiculous. Why would sims wear weird outfits for different situiations? "Situation outfit" is basically: put a hat on and every jewelry you can. Like.. Really? xD
Message 11 of 17 (524 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@SheriGRI've removed everything and deleted the cache yes. What's done is done. He's stuck in it. Not sure if it started with rom but this is the first time I've noticed it. So it might be new yes. At this point I'm just imagining him suffering from dementia and loving llamas. x)

Message 12 of 17 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@SheriGRAt this point I think this should be moved to bugs. It might just be a bug that affects the sages. If they at any point get into a costume it seems to stick with them.

Message 13 of 17 (511 Views)

Champion

@SisterGloomy I'm sorry to say that I am not sure what else it would be. I asked around to some other helpers and they did not notice the same issue in their games. I will let you know is I learn anything differently about this. I think that's probably a good solution - he can be the elder with dementia in town. It happens. All your sims can be understanding... it takes a village to 'raise' some youngsters... and elders. :eahigh_file:

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 14 of 17 (508 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SisterGloomy I know Simeon has the geek trait. Ive seen him at geekcon dressed as a cosplayer. Maybe that could have caused it. FYI, he's a fun sim to play!
Message 15 of 17 (486 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@SisterGloomy@SheriGR , & @Sarabeth6701d , there is a Bug Report on this that all of y'all can click the ":Me Too" button on the first post , and then you can also add your experiences at the bottom of the thread if you like! https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-and-Feedback/how-to-slow-down-time-on-sims-4/m-p/824471...

Hopefully Simeon Silversweater doesn't have to remain a llama forever! Fingers crossedLarge smile

Thank you! Angel

Edit:  Here is the correct link!  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ROM-Situational-outfits-from-other-events-retained-for/td... Thank you @SheriGR for supplying it while I was away! Angel  (I forgot to double check.)Oops

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 16 of 17 (462 Views)

Champion

@SisterGloomy @Sarabeth6701d Oops! We had a link issue on this end... the link that @PugLove888 shared in her post was not for the bug report she intended to share. She is away from her computer at the moment so I am adding the link here. Sorry for the confusion. Gotta love cut & paste fun! :eahigh_file: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ROM-Situational-outfits-from-other-events-retained-for/td...

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 17 of 17 (452 Views)