Re: Sim keeps Fighting

by PugLove888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim keeps Fighting

★★★★★ Apprentice

Since getting Realms of Magic, my Sim starts fights with people.  I have had to reset her reputation several times.  Anyone going through this?

Message 1 of 11 (12,186 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

@yoblack, I think you most likely have a curse from Realm of Magic.  You can get curses anytime a spell or potion backfires, or if you are overcharged, or if you loose a duel. Disappointed  And there is a curse that is exactly like what is happening in your game! Raised eyebrow  It is called "The Curse of Unwarranted Hostility" ! 

To check if you have this curse, go to your Needs panel and see if there is an icon (right under your magical charge meter) that looks like a green boxing glove. If you have this icon, then you have that curse! 

Curses will last until you remove them.  There are a couple of ways to remove them:

1) There is a Potion of Curse Cleansing that you can drink (sometimes you can find it at Casters Alley in the Realm but if you can't find it or can't afford it, it can be made if you have the right ingredients and have a alchemy level of 3. 

2) There is also the Decursify Spell, but you have to reach Master Level in the Untamed Magic branch. 

3) There are cheats you can use, but those aren't' as much fun as gaining enough magic skill to cure your Sim of the curse! Wink

Finally, since there are many curses that can befall your Spellcaster Sims, it might help you to learn about them, at least so you don't think there is something wrong with your game when it is working as it should! Standard smile  You can learn more about curses here: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/realmofmagic/curses.php

And this site will also give you the cheat code if you are really desperate to remove the curse right away.  But I would give the magical solution a try first! Angel

Please tell us how this works out for you!  Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (12,035 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

@yoblack  What mood is your sim in when starting fights? Are they in Windenburg?

Message 2 of 11 (12,116 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The sim is in a regular mood and while fighting their profile goes red.  It’s very strange.  I will also add that my sim is a spellcaster at max level.  

Message 3 of 11 (12,105 Views)

★★★★ Expert

What is regular mood? Red means they are angry. Do you have Get Together and play in Windenburg? The brawls are intentional I believe.

Message 4 of 11 (12,102 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

She may be happy but once she starts fighting her rep profile gets red.  My sim lives in Bridleton bay.  I rarely go to Windenburg.  I have all packs and expand including Get Together.  

Message 5 of 11 (12,081 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Anyone?  I removed all addons and it still happens. 

Message 6 of 11 (12,055 Views)

Champion

@yoblack, I think you most likely have a curse from Realm of Magic.  You can get curses anytime a spell or potion backfires, or if you are overcharged, or if you loose a duel. Disappointed  And there is a curse that is exactly like what is happening in your game! Raised eyebrow  It is called "The Curse of Unwarranted Hostility" ! 

To check if you have this curse, go to your Needs panel and see if there is an icon (right under your magical charge meter) that looks like a green boxing glove. If you have this icon, then you have that curse! 

Curses will last until you remove them.  There are a couple of ways to remove them:

1) There is a Potion of Curse Cleansing that you can drink (sometimes you can find it at Casters Alley in the Realm but if you can't find it or can't afford it, it can be made if you have the right ingredients and have a alchemy level of 3. 

2) There is also the Decursify Spell, but you have to reach Master Level in the Untamed Magic branch. 

3) There are cheats you can use, but those aren't' as much fun as gaining enough magic skill to cure your Sim of the curse! Wink

Finally, since there are many curses that can befall your Spellcaster Sims, it might help you to learn about them, at least so you don't think there is something wrong with your game when it is working as it should! Standard smile  You can learn more about curses here: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/realmofmagic/curses.php

And this site will also give you the cheat code if you are really desperate to remove the curse right away.  But I would give the magical solution a try first! Angel

Please tell us how this works out for you!  Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 7 of 11 (12,036 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

OMG Thank you! I see the boxing glove and theres another curse too!  THANK YOU!  Im going to fix this.  

Message 8 of 11 (12,000 Views)

Champion

@yoblack, I'm so happy that you are happy! :eahigh_file: (Must be a relief to know that your game isn't broken! )  Have fun getting rid of the curses! Party hat

Message 9 of 11 (11,997 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This issue keeps happening to me.
I haven't changed my mods.

I have a retail store in Magnolia Promenade (yeah, very original). My clients keep fighting between them or with my employees, or even with my sim.

This is really bad for business! My store is gonna go bankrupt with this bug!

I don't know how to cheat in order to fix this.
Any help?

Message 10 of 11 (4,416 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help